Saturday, October 04, 2008

An "Incident"

When a police officer beats his wife or girlfriend, drags her with a car, or nearly violently kills her, it is not called "domestic assault", it is called an "incident".

Other officers help to cover up "incidents", so do members of the judiciary. Elected officials don't seem to be much help either. [more]


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

View My Stats