Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Stevie TV"



The above is a picture of a Sony Professional DSR-PD170 3 CCD MiniDV Camcorder with 12x Optical Zoom. I have hundreds of feet of cable, XLR connections, mikes, and a tripod with controls near the motorcycle-like grip ... oh, yeah!

A local television station will let me take these when I want, use their editing stations, and there is a studio with proper lighting if I want to conduct interviews or wish to film a production.

Still, no pay ... hopefully that will change in the future.



[click here] for my youtube.com videos

[click here] for my liveleak.com videos

I have footage to start on at least one documentary. I'd like to also try to shoot or sell a screenplay, or two. Well, we'll see ...

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats