Saturday, November 01, 2008

An Amazing Story unfolds

I started listening to a 10-29-08 radio broadcast of Progressive Candidate for Vermont Attorney General, Charlotte Dennett on the People Speak Radio network. I expected to hear what I have already heard, having filmed her and Vincent Bugliosi for various youtube and public access television videos. Charlotte Dennett was born in Beirut, Lebanon, and is the daughter of one of the most famous international, counter-intelligence spies ever. I carefully listened to every word of the canned broadcast. She and her husband, Gerard "Jerry" Colby, authors, have lived amazing lives all over the world.

As I listened, I googled terms Dennett used and posted what I found on the internet [here].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats