Monday, November 03, 2008

End of America

[movie trailer]


Text with video:
Along with the rest of America, best-selling author ...
Along with the rest of America, best-selling author and feminist Naomi Wolf was overwhelmed by the swell of conflicting information and the sudden march to war after 9/11. Wolf looked to history to help her understand the dramatic changes she believed she was witnessing, and discovered the disturbing similarities between post-9/11 US policy and that of historically fascist regimes such as Mussolinis Italy and Hitlers Germany.

http://www.endofamericamovie.com/

http://naomiwolf.org/

http://www.myamericaproject.org/

http://www.indiepixfilms.com/


* * * *
* * * *

Since, a blog is a personal journal offered out to the public, here are some of Steven G. Erickson's beefs and links:

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

or ... [click here] to skip to next post on Naomi Wolf

* * * *

Steven G. Erickson and Francis C. P. Knize meet up with Bob Edgar, President Common Cause and Amy Goodman from Democracy Now!
[video]

Steven G. Erickson brings up arresting George W. Bush to Phil Donahue [video]
Phil Donahue's "Body of War" documentary [info]

Former Connecticut Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland was known as "Johnny" to both Presidents, Bush. Back in the late 1990's I owned 3 rental properties, 2 I had fixed up completely inside, and out, from a boarded up condition. I made Republican State Senators John A. Kissel and Anthony "Tony" Guglielmo and Governor Rowland aware of the problems I was having making a profit and having a quality of life due to being under siege by prostitutes, heroin and crack cocaine dealers, vandals, thieves, and the Connecticut State Police would rather threaten citizens that offer protection and service to downtown business and property owners without political connections. [information here] note: freespeech.com links no longer work.

[click here] for the text of the letter meant to arrive as former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland started his first day of Federal Prison.

I blame Bush's, Governor Rowland's, and dishonest judges and police for this:

The Steven G. Erickson Mugshot

The above is the Steven G. Erickson Mugshot (taken Oct. 2001), former Political Prisoner, People's Republik of Corruptikut Inmate # 305662

I was so pissed off about being under seige by drug dealers, prostitutes, and other criminals on my property, I wrote the below to President Bush. Click on documents to make bigger.

Why am I upset with George W. Bush?:

I mailed a letter to President Bush on 9-15-01 discussing the problems I was having. I was then attacked on my property 10-11-01 by a police informant. I pepper sprayed my attacker in my dark driveway. Police were right there to arrest me. If the Bush administration was not so deceitful and arrogant, I think I and so many other citizens would not have been ripped off needlessly and abused. Our economy and national reputation would also be better. My letter to Bush:



If you click on it and save it, you can use a view to make it bigger.

The HUD response telling me Bush actually read my letter:


In the follow up report I am called the victim:


I was current on mortgage payments on 3 rental properties. Two of which I fixed up from a boarded up condition spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of my labor. I had also built up a contracting business over 2 decades. My reward was that a strong armed robber, a mugger, a felon, could threaten my life while demanding money in my own dark driveway, beat me, and he is not arrested, I am for using pepper spray and I go to prison.

A short video of my former properties [click]

My email:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

My profile on Injusticebusters.com

[click here] for a post on Connecticut State Police recruits called, "Young, Armed, Dangerous, Horny"

2 Comments:

Blogger EosW said...

The following is a quote from Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials.


"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

It is a proven, documented fact, that in addition to being the ringleader in a plot to assassinate Roosevelt and replace the government with corporate heads, Prescott Bush was the dominant US supplier of money and tech to Adolph Hitler. Indeed, he was a major voting shareholder in IG Farbin during the war. Yes, I'm talking about the IG Farbin that built the concentration camps.

They pretended they would try him, however, most of his "prosecutors" were "Bonesmen" They were members of the same Yale supported Thule Black Lodge that the Bush family helped William Russell found in 1832.

There is some evidence to indicate that there was a connection between Die Spinn and Project Paper Clip. (Die Spinn was an organization founded by the Nazi's to get their power players out of Germany once they determined the war was lost. Project Paperclip was a US program that was presented to the public as a method of acquiring the best of the Nazi scientists to get the US rocket programs to succeed)

There is no firm proof to link Spinn to Paperclip directly. However, it's a moot point whether they actually worked together.

In the 80's, it was revealed via the Freedom of Information act that Paperclip was a front. Certainly it DID bring many AMAZING mathematicians & scientists. It's why we have ICBMs and Lunar Rockets. However, it's primary purpose was to in fact, hide the most devious SS and Gestapo agents from the Nuremberg Trials.

Why would they do this? Easy to answer, the OSS was seriously out-dated and no longer able to serve it's purpose. They used the intelligence know how of these key Nazi's to rebuild the OSS from the ground up into the CIA. These very same Nazi's, yes REAL WWII Nazi's were key mentors to George Herbert Walker Bush in his rise to director of the CIA. Indeed, they made a point of getting their sons into that nice "Skull and Bones" operation that the all the Bushes is so tied into. (Why not... after all, both the Nazi party and The Skull and Bones most likely are both separate arms of the Thule.)

Incidentally, the majority of key members of BOTH major parties are Bonesmen. Indeed, whether the 2000 election was fixed may be up for debate, but 2004 clearly was. Kerry is a lesser Bonesman to Bush.

It's a lot easier to win an election when your opponent agrees to throw it. Even if Kerry won, he is literally subservient to Bush in an organization in which loyalty to itself is a priority over loyalty to Country.

There's much more, but I'm sleepy. After 20 years, I have none of the documentation I aquired. I'm gonna cruise online and see if anyone put any of the same ones I used to have on PDF. That way Y'll can check it out for yourself.

If I have time on my next visit, I'll fill you all in on the even weirder connections between the Bush family and Aliester Crowley. (Y'all did know he's PROBABLY Barbara's father, right? If he is he's also the grandfather of W)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger EosW said...

MEMO TO MOD.. DON'T POST THIS ONE...

I realize that my last post is likely controversial, and certainly sounds like conspiracy B.S. However, there is plenty of hard proof out there to support much of my claims. In that light, I hope my last post will be allowed on board. :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats