Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Preparation "H"?

"H", might stand for "Holy Shit".

[click here] for:

Police prepare for unrest


file photo [story]

Just for ha-has, I checked at some local gun dealers to ask about sales etc.; 9mm, 40 caliber, .45 caliber, .223 caliber, .308 bullets, AK47 ammunition, and 12 gauge shotgun shells have been selling like hotcakes, by the box and case. Many are out, or almost out, and have only odd calibers. It could be an isolated story as I have not checked any great number of gun dealers.

Guns are selling at a fast pace too.

If some "shit" does go down, I recommend just going somewhere else not so "hot". Carrying or having guns or any weapons might just get you detained, arrested, and maybe even locked up without a hearing in the "unlikely" event of Martial Law being declared. Look at what happened in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Doors were kicked in, and legal guns were taken from homeowners on private property. When the military or police show up, your house, your anything, is now theirs, including YOUR life.

I had a pistol permit in Connecticut and when I was jumped by a would-be mugger, telling me he'd cut my penis off if I didn't hand over my wallet, I pepper sprayed him. Only I was arrested and sentenced to a year in prison without a previous record losing absolutely everything. Since self-defense isn't illegal in Connecticut, and I had got "mouthy" about wanting something done about prostitution, heroin and crack cocaine dealing, and downtown crime, only I was arrested. The violent felon was given immunity to prosecute me. That's [another story] ...

Don't expect courteous police "protection and service" and don't expect any "public service" in any court after any event. In current America, the US Constitution and rules for officials don't apply.

Having a handy passport, a bottle of water, some dry food, might mean you get to the other side of a checkpoint or border ...

Freedom is more important than any possessions or cash. Property and cash can just be taken away. Traveling light means getting to where you're going.

* * * *
* * * *

[click here] for:

The Connecticut State Trooper Gene Pool?



keywords: Connecticut State Police misconduct brutality Judicial Peter Coukos Barbara Sattel Colonel Thomas "The Duck Davoren Attorney Michael H. Agranoff weasel Stafford Springs Enfield Somers Somersville Hartford Stamford Norwalk Wethersfield West East Judge Jonathan Kaplan Rockville Superior Court [more]

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com
To share this post, click on white envelope below

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't heard military planes fly over in such numbers since the Trade Center in New York. The military was getting ready for something.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats