Saturday, December 13, 2008

Police and "Payoff Sex"


The above image stolen [from here]

If a third shift of a police department can be just about shut down because officers were too busy sleeping with prostitutes, hanging out with drug dealers, and starting criminal motorcycle gangs to answer citizens' calls into police [story with pictures], you can follow the logic to the points I am making.

Was a Swingers Club Party in Connecticut busted because cops weren't getting any "Protection Sex"? [story]

* * * *
* * * *

I used to own rental properties in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. I couldn't make a profit if prostitutes could move into my apartments, change the locks and prevent honest, paying tenants from moving in. Drug dealers, their customers, and teens having sex, drinking, throwing up, and using my front yard as a toilet didn't attract good tenants either. Police seemed to be having improper relationships with prostitutes and drug dealers.

I complained in newspapers and to elected officials. Connecticut State Police, Troop C, allegedly used one of their State Registered Confidential Police Informants, often a prostitute decoy for stings, to try and become my girlfriend so I could be set up for a police beating, set up, false arrest, and imprisonment for having dared to propose Civilian Oversight of Police. [Barbara Sattel picture and story, scroll down]

Barbara Sattel was allegedly offered $10,000 of your tax dollars to set me up, to shut me up.

Witness tells of my saga. [video]

Connecticut State Police Colonel Thomas Davoren aka "The Duck" and "Officer Doofy", allegedly offered Sattel the $10,000 to set me up for the false arrest and police beating. December 8, 2008, I filmed Bill Cosby at the Hartford Capitol [OpEd News story on Bill Cosby]. I was afraid of being arrested just for being their as "Officer Doofy" tried to stare me down. [He appears in this video, at 13:34] you can used the video slide at bottom of video to get to that point.

The Steven G. Erickson mugshot [found here]
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Re-post of "What is Prison really like?" [found here]

* * * *
* * * *

[click here] for:

The Connecticut State Trooper Gene Pool?



keywords: Connecticut State Police misconduct brutality Judicial Peter Coukos Barbara Sattel Colonel Thomas "The Duck Davoren Attorney Michael H. Agranoff weasel Stafford Springs Enfield Somers Somersville Hartford Stamford Norwalk Wethersfield West East Judge Jonathan Kaplan Rockville Superior Court [more]

* * * *

[click here] for post called, "Taxpayer Paid Liars, Cheats, and Thugs"

[click here] for post called, "End of America"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats