Monday, January 12, 2009

F'n Moron Attorneys



I image googled "crayons" and found the above on about the 3rd page of results. A high speed camera digital photo capture of a bullet being shot through crayons doesn't fit the theme of this post, but I posted it, just because I thought it is cool. I found it [here]

Does your attorney write with crayons?

Excerpt:
Before proceeding further, the Court notes that this case involves two extremely likable lawyers, who have together delivered some of the most amateurish pleadings ever to cross the hallowed causeway into Galveston, an effort which leads the Court to surmise but one plausible explanation. Both attorneys have obviously entered into a secret pact -- complete with hats, handshakes and cryptic words -- to draft their pleadings entirely in crayon on the back sides of gravy-stained paper place mats, in the hope that the Court would be so charmed by their child-like efforts that their utter dearth of legal authorities in their briefing would go unnoticed. Whatever actually occurred, the Court is now faced with the daunting task of deciphering their submissions.
[found here]

* * * *

Citizens for Legal Responsibility website:
http://www.clr.org/

* * * *

Here's a lawyer who you might think would be more skilled with crayons than a pen or computer:




Attorney Michael H. Agranoff

I hired Michael H. Agranoff to defend me in criminal court after I was arrested for having pepper sprayed a potential mugger on my property, after he jumped me from behind, beat me, and demanded my wallet telling me he'd kill me. Only I was arrested by the Connecticut State Police, who whenever I called them, would make excuses and refuse to take my complaints.

Agranoff lost the attorney client agreement, could account for his hours, made conflicting statements regarding his charges, would let me see or have my legal file, didn't call witnesses necessary to win the case, didn't defend me, charged me over $17,000 and caused my life to be completely ruined. [my complaint against Agranoff]

[Montage of Judicial Abuse and Attorney Misconduct]

[click here] for my recent complaint to elected officials regarding Connecticut's Crapulent Courts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats