Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God, Mormons, and Masturbation?








The above artwork was not found with the post below, it was [found here]



God, Mormons and Masturbation

by Doug Wallace

The first time I heard the “F' word was in an elementary school called Stella Magladry in Eugene, Oregon about 1939. Funny thing ,since I was about ten years old at the time and was fairly close to my father, an English converted Mormon who found other forms of expletive such as, “Go Blind old Kate,”,etc, when ever he hit his finger with a hammer or was frustrated because some work he was doing didn't fit together.. I had never heard the “F” word from him.

What I had heard came from the younger brother of a school class mate. Playing the all presumptive “older” knowing role, I said, “WOW", not really knowing what he was talking about when he said, “Johnny Bench f.....d Mary Peeples!”** The kids were probably eight or nine at the time and unlikely to be involved in any sex beyond curiosity. However, the kids' school grapevine was buzzing with the story that day . (** names changed)

So, looking for some enlightenment, when I got home from school that afternoon, I blithely told my mother in the presence of two older sisters that “Johnny Bench F.....d' Mary Peoples!!!” With a kind of weird look on her face she asked me, “What did you just say?”. So I began to repeat the story, “Johnny Bench F..!!!!” I couldn't finish the statement because a hand went over my mouth with an admonition, “Quiet ;your father will talk to you about this this evening.”

[more on the story posted on OpEd News]



* * * *
* * * *

[click here] for Steven G. Erickson's OpEd News blog post:

George W. Bush, Jesus, and Imaginary Friends

Excerpt:
"... In Church, I couldn’t understand why there was simulated cannibalism and vampirism, as they were trying to get me to eat “Jesus Crackers”, simulating flesh or the body of Jesus, and drink simulated blood, “Jesus Wine”.

If Jesus Christ really lived, it is my opinion that he is probably the best known political activist. He protested unfair taxes and intrusive government and got nailed for it. ..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Mexico fund GM?

My husband is a General Motors retiree, I work at a GM dealership and we are lifelong buyers of GM cars.

I was just astonished to read the article about GM building a new Cadillac model in Mexico. Is there something wrong with the picture?

After begging money from the U.S. government and U.S. citizens, GM takes a product that was made here in Lansing and sends it to Mexico.

They also announced cutbacks in production and a month-long plant closure of the Grand River plant. Maybe next time they need money, they should approach the governments of countries where they are now manufacturing.

I will think twice next time I am looking to purchase a new car.

Judy Murphy
Holt

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats