Saturday, May 02, 2009

I sell new and used vehicles nationwide



I started working at a used car dealer in Brattleboro, Vermont, and I have made all sorts of connections with dealers all over New England and even all over the US. Because we are a buying group we get quality vehicles at the best prices. It even makes sense for anyone, anywhere in the country, to ask us for prices and consider buying AND paying the shipping expenses AND still pay less than they would in the open market in their general area. So, feel free to email me here at stevengerickson@yahoo.com, subject "motor sales" in subject line, and maybe I can help you get the car, truck, or SUV you want at the best possible price.


I am no longer tied to the lot or to an office chair, so I will be out and about, at auctions, private party sellers, and visiting dealerships personally to start the inspection process for vehicles I have been asked to locate.


International buyers of cars have also contacted us and have bought vehicles for import/export purposes.

I will sell vehicles based on my reputation, I will go through them using an independent mechanic, and can give you full details on any potential purchases. If there is something wrong with a vehicle, there are concerns, I find information out, or if there is any cosmetic concerns on vehicle, I will disclose this information fully to you. I would rather forgo a sale, than to hear complaints after a “questionable” transaction.


Why pay retail when you can get a vehicle at wholesale prices? Please email me, I will see if I can help you out.

-Steven G. Erickson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats