Friday, May 22, 2009

Public Assistance Scamming Scumbags

I know through working, some real scumbags.

They will collect public assistance, rental assistance, food stamps, and all they can get AND sometimes work and not tell the state. This is way too common.

So, it pays to be a scumbag. They drink, smoke marijuana, have kids at will, don't obey laws, and seem to be well cast as members for a Jerry Springer show. It reminds me of "Gremlins" the movie.

I have never collected unemployment, been on food stamps, or collected welfare. Too many in government have the morals of these "Jerry Springer" types as most are lazy and doing as little as possible "working" for our tax dollars. They just want more pay, less to do, and more help. We, the American People, continue to enable all these scumbags.

Until our tax dollars aren't used to enable these scumbags to degrade America, it will only continue.

Many of our US "workforce" can't show up on time with any regularity, act in a respectable manner, and have absolutely no work ethic.

It is time that lawbreakers from George W. Bush down to scammers on the street are punished for their crimes. Why should we pay tax dollars to be ripped off, abused, and lower the quality of life for all Americans?

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
I am currently in a homeless shelter and receiving food stamps. I worked in PA for over 20 years in the mental health field and have a Masters in Clinical Psychology. I moved to CT to care for my elderly parents in the last years of their lives. I inherited nothing- what the attorney did not take, my own son did. I have been actively seeking employment and a place to live for two years. I'm not a "waste" using public assistance.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats