Thursday, July 09, 2009

AT&T Wireless SUCKS!



I got a Sony Ericsson phone with service. I need this for work. I wanted to let loose on this asshole company everyday for well over a month. So, here you go.

It plays music when it feels like it, just bump it, or move the phone. I absolutely hate that, as I will NEVER play music on my phone as I use it as a phone, and that’s it. I would like to smash the phone and punch out whoever designed the phone. I won’t, though. AT&T service sucks. Their products suck. They over charge for their absolutely SUCKING service. They’re SLOW and UNRELIABLE. There are so many dead zones … THEY SUCK.

The cell card won’t stay connected for more than 30 seconds, and then when it is connected it keeps trying to dial out, and you have to keep closing out that windown, and you can’t even type an email without being interrupted every 5 seconds. They’re included software to use the USB wireless internet card SUCKS!!!

I hate AT&T and I hope they get broken up, bought, and every jackass that has anything to do with design or decides, what is what, IS FIRED.

FUCK YOU AT&T!!!!

I give AT&T an “F”.

We can have our own unofficial complaint department right here. Please email me your praise, or your complaint for the company here: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

American Telephone & Telegraph [From Wikipedia]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AT&T DOES SUCK !!!!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger MegO said...

I completely agree... in fact i'm writing a blog to explain haha
Check it out!
http://att-sucks.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 19, 2009 9:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this page, just prevented me from throwing my damn phone out the window! I have had about 10 dropped calls in 2 days. can't even text! bunch of bullshit. Appreciate your blog. Cheers. -AT&T Hater

Thursday, February 18, 2010 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats