Saturday, May 08, 2010

Life improved over last hour

I am thinking more and more of blogging as posting in my personal scrapbook. I don't draw well, I artistically can't paint for shit, I can't sing, dance, or play a musical instrument. So, I'm fucked. So, I blog. On another note, let's talk about what little it now takes to make me happy in my life.

I hate out of control, purple and swollen, corporations, chains, and anything big. Saying that, I ordered a thin crust white pizza from Domino's Pizza because their 2 topping pizza with lots of options is on special for $10. I ordered it with sliced Italian sausage and jalapeno peppers.

With sweat dripping off my forehead, I'm watching the History Channel about the history of helicopters. Most interesting to me are the helicopter kits sold to the public. Why aren't some Americans not arranging with some foreign investors to have the kits built where labor is cheap and then sold built, all over the world?


This pic with website found:
http://www.rotorwaycanada.com/services.html

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats