Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where is stolen $5 + Trillion US Tax Dollars?


Above image [stolen from here], 3 images below this one [stolen from here]


Can you visualize 100 million dollars of stacked $100 bills on a standard wooden pallet? It is just under breast height on an average man. Pallets double stacked for one trillion, you'd need an airplane hanger. Well, allegedly the Pentagon can't account for over 5 trillion dollars. My quick math means that is $18,000 to $20,000, or so, missing from each of us. So, where is the stolen money, and why isn't every American demanding an answer right now of where the money is?


100 million dollars by In My Community


Double stacked pallets 1 Trillion US Dollars by In My Community

As much as I have resisted, and wanting not to listen to Alex Jones, thinking my brain might leak out my ear from the fast and furious conspiracy theory rant, I have broken that seal and listened. The five minute video below is worth a listen. You are being robbed daily. Your entire savings, your retirement, your future, and your kids' and grandkids' have also been ripped off. What are you going to do about it?

The below video was uploaded to youtube about an hour ago.

Steven G. Erickson is a freelance cameraman, blogger, photographer, documentary producer, screenwriter, sometimes journalist, and can and will travel anywhere if the terms are right. His objective is to reform America's (more...)

stevengerickson@yahoo.com


1 Comments:

Anonymous SorinPLATON said...

Hello everybody..
A question first.. Who is the owner (-s) of this blog? To reply please use my email adress cafeneaua.politica@gmail.com

(... and the proposal is ..)

I invite you to my blog (http://sorinplaton.wordpress.com) as authors, where to write for my English category readers some posts with topics of general interest such the articles (or even copies of the articles) of your blog. It's a kind of multicultural and intercultural exchange betwen US an Romania (Europe). Agreed? If the answer is yes please send me an valid email address to make official invitatios. If the answer is no ..so long people :)

Bests,
SorinPLATON

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats