Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alex Jones loses his mind over Justin Bieber (video)


Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber photo stolen [from here]

I don't care too much for Justin Bieber or Pop Culture. I don't blog on that much here. I did like a SNL, NBC's Saturday Night Live skit with Justin Bieber's role in Dana Carvey's "Church Lady", recently. I enjoyed that.

I don't care who Justin Bieber is dating, and I mostly don't care what he has to say. If little Mr. Bieber starts trying to get youth to submit to Big Brother's tyranny with glee and artful manipulation, I will blog more on that subject.

Whether you like Alex Jones, or not, you might find the below video interesting. Alex Jones rants like a crazy man on Bieber. I like some of the subjects, and many of the people are interesting on the Alex Jones radio show. I don't like that the broadcast has a conservative, religious right, feel to it. I like media to be unbiased and to not preach to me.

Get over yourselves, Jesus, a man, who might have been a political activist, maybe the best known in the world, who complained about tyrannical government, taxation without representation, and was an advocate for Free Speech who got nailed for being a political activist. But, like me, you're free to believe what you want.


Alex Jones: The "Justin Biebler" Rant


Text with video:
TheAlexJonesChannel | February 21, 2011 | likes, 113 dislikes

Alex talks about real heroes, not manufactured plastic heroes pushing carbon taxes.
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/



-

Lindsey Williams is interviewed by Alex Jones in videos in below link. I don't like the religious talk which is not prevalent, but detracts from the subject matter. What Williams reveals is learning. We the people should pay attention to our past, because it indicates a possible future. We need to pay attention, really pay attention, in these critical, key juncture times.

[click here] for:

Lindsey Williams and a History of the Oil Robber Barons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats