Saturday, June 04, 2011

Goon Up, or Prison Up, USA

Police State video at bottom of post



I was given a choice of becoming a Police Informant, along with Barbara Sattal, who had allegedly been offered $10,000 of your US tax dollars to set me up for a false arrest, to end up in prison for 5 to 15 years, to get me to drive intoxicated, where Connecticut State Police Troopers would beat me up, plant drugs on me, and then charge me for DUI, assaulting police officers, resisting arrest, and drug possession. All pretty much stemming from my not selling my property at a loss to the connected Stafford Springs, Connecticut, selectman's mob friends, for evicting a prostitute who tried to live for free and allegedly gave oral sex to prosecutor Keith Courier to prevent me from evicting her. Courier told me I would be arrested and get prison if I evicted her. I did. I also was getting mouthy in letters to the editor about police brutality and judicial misconduct. I also proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials. Whatever the cause, I was falsely arrested, lost everything, and then was told to leave Connecticut or spend the rest of my life in prison.

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state.html

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2007/06/got-ethics-official-connecticut.html

Sattal gave me a choice of dating her, or lose my daughter, home, business, get arrested and go to prison, or get a civic award for my efforts to clean up downtown Stafford Springs, Connecticut, continue to date her. I called her a lying slut and then after two years of being stalked by her and the police, I got falsely arrested and went to prison.


So, America, goon up, or prison up. It is time to choose sides.

The bankster corporate global mafia first went after family farmers, then small business, and now all of you Americans and world citizens that aren't part of their criminal gang.

As much as I don't want to refer to Alex Jones as much as I do, the below video just points out the vast ridiculousness of the system.

Alex Responds to 9/11 Questions from BBC


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Jun 3, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats