Thursday, August 18, 2011

ATF selling Guns to Mexican Drug Gangs and Amerika's Crazy Police State

"We were only following orders"

Video at bottom of post


Image with definition of "Exasperate" [found here]

Randy Kelton's "Rule of Law" Google Video interview with Alex Jones may still work:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1474080089414265478

Previous post on this blog featuring Randy Kelton [click here]

US Veterans of foreign wars can be targets of the US Police State. Speak out about police brutality and judicial misconduct, you can be beaten up, railroaded to prison, or even officially murdered. Randy Kelton is opening eyes nationwide. Are public schools to get children ready for prison? Should corrupt judges be removed nationwide for a People's Grand Jury System?

Text with above video link:
(1 hour, 3 years ago)
Alex Jones interviews Randy Kelton in studio and discusses "Rule Of Law." Randy Kelton: A radio talk show host and founder of http://jurisimprudence.com/ and http://ruleoflawradio.com, discusses with Alex how the same legal system can be used against the corrupt cops, district, city, county attorneys, and judges, that they use on us. Quoting from his Juris-Imprudence website he says: "No official has any immunity from criminal prosecution. The power to take back control of the legal system lies in that simple realization. The real check to abuse of power has always been in the hands of the people, yours and mine. This site is a demonstration of the power of the singular individual empowered with the realization s/he is sovereign." A very interesting interview, in that I want as many people as possible to see it, he talks about methods he's used to get people freed from wrongful imprisonment and charges dropped by simple procedures that any sovereign person can go about doing. Many police officers, jail guards, prosecutors, and judges do not follow correct procedure during arrest, detainment, and court proceedings, which can then be used to the defendants advantage. This enables them to have the charges dropped, and/or be freed from detainment. Listen to the way Randy explains these methods by telling of his experiences and how he has helped others who have been wrongfully arrested and detained


The ATF has gotten guns to Mexican drug gangs to attack the average American right to bear arms according to Alex Jones. Shouldn't officials who break the law be punished, not promoted?

Was the FBI trying to use tax dollars to start mini race wars in cities and in the outback of America? Why was White Supremest radio jock Hal Turner paid to spew hate using tax dollars funneled to him by the FBI? [more]

Was the FBI using tax dollars, and are they responsible, to send morons on a mission trying to blow up the New York City World Trade Centers in 1993 supplying a plan, the bomb materials, and finding perpetrators to act out the FBI plan? [more]

Prior to 9-11 police tried to recruit me to become a police informant in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. They wanted me to help them identify citizens who legally owned pistols and firearms. They wanted help in setting up citizens so they'd lose their guns, their properties, their small businesses, their cash and assets, and/or their children. I refused and they then followed me around, terrorized me, stalked me, and were burning gas in two cruisers to follow me to work and tens of thousands of tax dollars enforcing a "No Dating Policy" in retaliation for my dumping a police informant offered money to set me up for a false arrest. She offered me a Civic Award to be given by Stafford Springs, Connecticut, officials for my efforts to improve life for downtown residents or lose my property, daughter, my contracting business, and be arrested and go to prison if I didn't continue dating her. If crap like this can happen, are any of us really safe in America?

I refused to become a police informant, and refused to date an informant, and was railroaded to prison. [pictures, video, story]. I've been asked if I'd take pennies on the dollar compensation for my losses, take my blogs and videos down, change my name and go on with my life if my criminal record is expunged. No money can compensate me for seeing the true evil that is an excuse for courts, policing, and government in the United States of America, and for what I've gone through. I may never see my daughter, grandchildren if I have them, and live life to its potential with a bogus criminal record. I would consider taking an offer from officials to wipe my record and pay me pennies on the dollar for what I'm out.

If you post a blog, like the one above, are you put on a list for special treatment at the coming, "Obama Camps"?

Homeland Security Fusion Center Locations and Information [found here]

- stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com

* * * *

Activist Glenn Spencer: ATF Promotes It's Own Involved in 'Fast & Furious' Scandal


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Aug 16, 2011

Illegal immigration activist Glenn Spencer talks with Alex about the promotion of three key ATF supervisors responsible for Operation Fast and Furious, the effort by the federal government to arm the banker supported narco terrorist drug cartels in Mexico. The ATF insists it did not allow guns to "walk" into Mexico where they have showed up at crime and murder scenes.
http://www.americanborderpatrol.com/about.html
http://www.infowars.com/

-

Randy Kelton's website:
http://ruleoflawradio.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats