Thursday, October 13, 2011

Police Complicity in Suiciding Whistleblower who exposed Iraq War WMD Fraud

When police in the USA and UK merge with CIA like intelligence and conduct black bag type operations inside country, it is only a bad thing. What does it mean to have a Soviet style of policing in the UK and USA becomes blatantly obvious? Can we believe anything police say? Should we question what they are doing? Should we rise up and make government fix the problems?


Wikipedia photos from Iraq War [found here] with text and information on that war.

Scroll down for video below if you'd like the meat of the story, and if you don't want to read my rant.

My own personal reasons for posting a story like this, is my continued disbelieve that I would be followed around, sometimes by officers in two cruisers, for writing about police brutality, public corruption, and judicial misconduct while having the audacity to propose legislation to elected officials to remedy the problems. Police should have been following criminals around if they are being paid tax dollars to protect the public, not just following covert policies of a corrupt government agenda. [Story links to the Cheshire Home Invasion in Connecticut]

If three arrests occur on, or near, your business or property in Connecticut, it can be seized under a nuisance statute. I was tipped that organized crime members associated with town hall, Stafford Springs Connecticut governing officials, Connecticut State Police, and riggers of Connecticut courts were out to find an excuse to seize my property and railroad me to prison for my exercising Free Speech rights and for proposing legislation to deal with police complicit heroin and crack cocaine trafficking, racketeering, and public corruption.

To punish me, Connecticut State Police instituted a "No Dating" policy on me, threatened my life, and sent police informants out to terrorize me and set me up for prison. My property was awarded to [Peter J. Coukos] by police for his help him sexually harassing, and terrorizing my then 14 year old daughter. Coukos is known to sleep with prostitutes, says his preferred sexual partner is 6 to 8 years old girls or boys, is known to have been addicted to crack cocaine and alcohol, and allegedly was yelling the N-word repeatedly as he smashed into an African American woman's car intoxicated over miles of road for his DUI. Connecticut State Police and Stafford Springs Police allegedly helped Coukos get a carry permit for pistols for assaulting me and threatening my life in voicemails. Coukos tried to extort $30,000 from me and I asked the FBI for help and was ignored. Coukos threatened to make a false police complaint where he said I would get serious time, saying he'd make a false complaint involving me and a gun if I didn't pay him.

Coukos sought out my then pregnant 5'11 beauty live in girlfriend, Melody. I believe she was pregnant with twin boys from her visits to doctors. After Coukos found her, and pulled his shit, she left me, and got an abortion, and I never saw her again. Before Peter Coukos sought her out, Melody and I were talking about marriage and moving out of Hell Hole Connecticut. I wonder if Peter Coukos' help in preventing me dating was part of Connecticut Troop C Connecticut State Police agenda, as part of their retaliation against me. Coukos reward was to get the benefit of hundreds of thousands of dollars of my life's work, my rental property which I acquired and spent five years hard labor fixing up from a boarded up condition, inside and out. My daughter has not said, "I love you Daddy", or even called me, "Daddy", or been part of my life since I was railroaded to prison about ten years ago. Thank you Connecticut Courts, Connecticut State Police, State Senator Tony Guglielmok, John A. Kissel, and Peter J. Coukos.

This is the same crap policing the rest of you get. These are the same rigged, citizen abusing, revenue collecting courts the rest of you have to deal with too. Shouldn't you make a change for a better America? Shouldn't more of you say, "I'm not going to take it anymore," and then do something? [my beef with pictures]

I'm not buying new cars, spending money going out to eat, traveling, buying things, pay taxes, and I don't write $5500 to $6500 in checks a month, I no longer write checks. You the taxpayer paid to take me down and paid $76 plus a day for my stay in jail and to estrange me from my family, making me almost unemployable for life. You paid to help hurt the economy. Connecticut State Police fucked over new car dealers, restaurants, the local hardware and auto parts stores in the Stafford Springs, Connecticut, area, and did their bit to help ruin the US Economy.

-stevengerickson AT Yahoo Dot Com


* * * *

Dr. David Kelly: The Battle for an Inquest -- GRTV Backgrounder


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Oct 12, 2011

TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=2803

On July 18, 2003, British biowarfare expert and UN weapons inspector David Kelly was found dead on Harrowdown Hill, near his home in Oxfordshire. Ruled a suicide by the official judicial inquiry chaired by Lord Hutton, now a group of British doctors is challenging the Attorney General's decision not to hold a coroner's inquest into the death, citing the overlooked, suppressed and modified evidence suggesting Dr. Kelly was murdered. This is the GRTV Backgrounder on The Death of Dr. David Kelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats