Saturday, December 10, 2011

Engineering the Eurozone Collapse - F. William Engdahl on GRTV

Text with below video:

Uploaded by on Dec 8, 2011

SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES: http://ur1.ca/5gj2c
RSS: http://ur1.ca/50ptm

The leaders of the EU prepare for a summit this week as the Eurozone continues to spin out of control. But how did the collapse begin, and who will profit from it? Find out more in this week's GRTV Feature Interview with F. William Engdahl.

The James Corbett Report:

http://www.corbettreport.com/






* * * *

I saw the below video embedded in this post:
http://welcome-to-pottersville2.blogspot.com/2011/12/bullies-breaking-childrens-hearts-jeb.html
and decided to embed it here.

Grateful Dead - Friend of The Devil


Text with above video:

Uploaded by on Jun 10, 2009

Garcia,Dawson,Hunter

Lyrics:
I lit out from reno, I was trailed by twenty hounds
Didnt get to sleep last night till the morning came around.

Set out runnin but I take my time
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight.

Ran into the devil, babe, he loaned me twenty bills
I spent the night in utah in a cave up in the hills.

Set out runnin but I take my time, a friend of the devil is a friend of mine,
If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight.

I ran down to the levee but the devil caught me there
He took my twenty dollar bill and vanished in the air.

Set out runnin but I take my time
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight.

Got two reasons why I cry away each lonely night,
The first ones named sweet anne marie, and shes my hearts delight.
The second one is prison, babe, the sheriffs on my trail,
And if he catches up with me, Ill spend my life in jail.

Got a wife in chino, babe, and one in cherokee
The first one says shes got my child, but it dont look like me.

Set out runnin but I take my time,
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine,
If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight.

* * * *

[click here] for:

Was Jim Morrison's Death caused by Connecticut Police?


[more, and includes 15 min clip of Jim Morrison, and The Doors, Movie]

-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kathleen Dickson said...

Steve - See the latest "You can't make this stuff up." http://www.actionlyme.org

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:18:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

A reporter from a major network in Connecticut emailed me today about talking to her about my experiences in family court after she saw me testify in front of the Judicial Review Council in a youtube video, so she says. I told Stafford Springs, Connecticut, Senator Anthony "Tony" Guglielmo that I intended on suing the Connecticut State Police for violating my rights and proposed Civilian Oversight of Police legislation. I found out that police officers can act as official terrorists, and the courts are rigged to cover up public corruption. I got prison, losing everything, in retaliation for my Free Speech.

Nothing surprises me. What the US Government and State Governments are doing now should be evidence to all that we are not being represented, we are being enslaved, murdered, confined, and used.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats