Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Police State text eating virus?

I tried, and tried, and tried to post a comment on [this Michael Moore Opednews.com article].

I tried to post this comment, over and over:

I watched the above clip you link to above for Roger and me. I watched this clip where GM is still pissed.

We are all getting evicted out of our lives. It is the corporate take over of America.

I was asked to be a police informant, by Connecticut State Police in Stafford Springs, to ruin other landlords, small business owners, and to make false statements for police to confiscate guns. I refused to break laws for the police who were organized crime, pimps, and aids to heroin and crack cocaine dealing. I got prison after being beaten on my property by a police informant. So police evicted me and after prison I almost froze to death out in the woods of Vermont fearing police would make good on their threats and kill me.

There are many Rogers poised against us. They are waging electronic, financial, and actual war on us.


-stevengerickson AT yahoo dot com
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-text-to-us-vermont-senators.html

and this is what results (notice what is missing):

Roger and Me

I watched the above clip you link to above for Roger and me. I watched this clip where I got prison after being beaten on my property by a police informant. So police evicted me and after prison I almost froze to death out in the woods of Vermont fearing police would make good on their threats and kill me.

There are many Rogers poised against us. They are waging electronic, financial, and actual war on us.


Some previous attempts to post on other articles, I lost all that I typed. Some of what resulted was jumbled up as to really distort what I actually wanted to say. I fear someone malicious within the police state can post something that I didn't write to destroy my credibility, or worse, to set me up for arrest and prison, posting something that can be viewed as criminal.

Police State Text Eating Virus?


Text with videos:
ploaded by on Dec 8, 2011

More info: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/12/police-state-text-eating-virus....

Word searching John A. Kissel, Enfield, Connecticut State Senator or Connecticut State Police Colonel Thomas "The Duck" Davoren used to go to my posts. External sites for those search results can give your computer a virus.

If you trust youtube, google, and microsoft this post on Davoren "Faces of a Police State" should be safe:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state....




stevengerickson At yahoo Dot com

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats