Friday, December 09, 2011

Trying to post on Opednews.com


Aristocracy image [found here]

The below is what I intended on posting on opednews.com Something is blocking me from posting. It is either a virus my computer has picked up, or a problem with the opednews.com server. I, however, have a different theory. I cut and pasted the html code that I tried to post on opednews.com, it seems to work fine on this blog.




RT America is a channel available on youtube and can be viewed live streaming over the internet here. I like to watch Thom Hartmann and other programs on RT. Thom Hartmann's recent RT America, "Big Picture", show [embedded here], or see, below this line.



Whether you are well informed about the banking/corporate takeover, or not, Thom Hartmann breaks it down in a great way. I don't agree with all he has to say, however. I think Republicans and Democrats can be equally used by the bankers and offshore corporate owners of America.

Rob Kall recently interviewed Thom Hartman. That podcast [found here].

The below videos, I think, add to this theme:

America, CIA, Torture, and Music





Text with video:
This RT America
video clip is a glimpse of what those who are in charge of your future
are up to. US taxpayers are funding their own eventual abuse.How would
you like to be treated like the subject of this video? When it is for
real, 24/7, and there is no escape from the noise, psychological
torture, and uncomfortable positions, is your humanity drained out by
the minute? Should these torturers be prosecuted for war crimes even
when they are torturing Americans inside America?



Police State Text Eating Virus?




Text with video:


Uploaded by
on Dec 8, 2011



More info: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/12/police-state-text-eating-virus....

Word
searching John A. Kissel, Enfield, Connecticut State Senator or
Connecticut State Police Colonel Thomas "The Duck" Davoren used to go to
my posts. External sites for those search results can give your
computer a virus.

If you trust youtube, google, and microsoft this post on Davoren "Faces of a Police State" should be safe:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state..

stevengerickson At yahoo dot com

* * * *

RT America live feed:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats