Sunday, January 01, 2012

Obama signs Indefinite Detention into Law


Image originally [found here]

The international corporate owners of America and their banker friends are aided by the Patriot Act, want Martial Law imposed, and are out to kill, enslave, torture, confine, and rob. The fiasco that is the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, the Libyan War, and the proliferation of military bases all over the world, is coming home. International corporate owners and bankers have declared war on Americans residing in America using their puppet regime, the US Government, its courts, all its agencies, and the police. Look at what they are doing, don't even listen to their constant lying, it only makes your head swim. Stand up or be enslaved, robbed, raped, tortured, confined and/or killed.

Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Dec 31, 2011

President Obama who pledged to veto the National Defense Authorization Act has sighed it. Of course his promise was only for public consumption. After all lying to your enemy is what invading corporate takeover army's do. It was the Obama administration all along that demanded the indefinite detention provisions be added while at the same time telling the America people he was fighting to protect their rights. This is treason on parade,in your face all out despotism!

(AP Story)
Obama signs defense bill despite 'reservations'

HONOLULU (AP) -- President Barack Obama signed a wide-ranging defense bill into law Saturday despite having "serious reservations" about provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation and prosecution of suspected terrorists.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_DEFENSE_BILL?SITE=AP&SECT...



* * * *

Prior to 9/11, Peter J. Coukos, who I had never seen before, walked up on my properties in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, telling me he would own them and I'd have to take whatever he offered. He screamed at me like a lunatic, and I told him to get off my property. He said he could do a better job with them and that he should own them. I didn't know he was an alleged police informant, crack cocaine smoker, alcoholic, who sleeps with prostitutes committing crimes for police, making false statement, assaulting and terrorizing citizen targets of police. Police did reward Coukos for committing crimes for them and for terrorizing me out of the State of Connecticut.

I had been asked to be a police informant to help police ruin small business owners, targets of police, to aid in revenue, asset, and cash confiscation, and to help identify gun owners and aid in the illegal police state confiscation of guns in Connecticut. I refused to be a criminal dirtbag for the Dark Side. I was told if I opened my mouth I lose my properties, contracting business, my daughter, be arrested and go to prison. Officers also threatened that I would have my teeth kicked out and take my last ride in a cruiser.

Then Troop C Connecticut State Police Officer Sgt. Sam Izzarelli said I'd get a "hot shot" in prison, I assume to make me freak out, so I'd be locked up in mental hospital after I gotten prison for having resisted being mugged on my own property. I had yet no trial, before I was attacked on my property, and police were bragging that I was going to prison even though I was suspected of no crime. If police can know a citizen is to be railroaded to prison, terrorized, or murdered for Free Speech, what are all US citizens in for after the passage of this indefinite detention bill?

A police state rewarded Peter Coukos for being a criminal dirtbag, for assaulting me, threatening and sexually harassing my then 14 year old daughter, rewarding Coukos with my rental properties.

Ritt Goldstein, also, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police. A police informant also attacked him on his property, and only he was facing prison for this "offense". Goldstein fled Connecticut, seeking political asylum in Sweden after making [this video].

[my mugshot and story]

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state.html

stevengerickson At yahoo Dot Com

Are the biggest scumbags in police forces promoted the fastest? Well ask Connecticut Police Officers LT Sam Izzarelli and Colonel Thomas "The Duck" Davoren. [post, pictures, and excerpt from Jim Morrison and The Doors Documentary]

* * * *
* * * *

I often read this blog:
http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/

* * * *

The new look, a US Arrest


-

Naomi Wolf's "The End of America":


http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2011/12/end-of-america.html

-

More links:


http://thesrv.blogspot.com/
(More embedded videos and documentaries)

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

-

US Manufacturing of Mentally Destroyed Soldiers P1


May 18, 2010, PBS Frontline Documentary "The Wounded Platoon" http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/

US Manufacturing of Mentally Destroyed Soldiers P2


-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats