Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Judges + Lawyers = Organized Crime?



What are judges really? If Judges are given immunity what do they do? If judges can take your property, money, your home, and your kids while breaking laws will they care if they have immunity? Do judges reward those who they partner in organized crime with? Our lawyers out to help you, or themselves? Why should lawyers be writing our nation's laws?

Have international bankers and corporate owners bought our government at auction where elections have gone to the highest bidder? 

The selectman of Stafford Springs, Connecticut, told me that his more important friends wanted my property and should have gotten it. I was told to sell them my property at a loss, or wish that I had. I then faced police retaliation and the organized crime court system.

Citizens who get in the way can be beaten up and killed.

I don't have all the facts, but a woman who was to appear in the State of Maine about judges who conspire to rip off property of non-organized crime affiliated owners was terrorized into possibly not appearing in the documentary, "Lawless America". [click here for some video, unrelated to this woman's story]

The woman's adult son was allegedly hit on his bicycle and was then called that here son was in the hospital. Then she got a call not to appear as part of Bill Windsor's "Lawless America", allegedly from the same caller who may have just purposely run down her son.

I was asked to go down and interview victims of the Brooklyn, New York, court system and one judge in particular who has a realtor as a wife. A man who exposed the judge, his wife, and organized crime in a youtube video was allegedly beaten to death with a baseball bat shortly after uploading the video exposing judges as organized criminals stealing property.

We can't live in fear. Expose your story in any way you feel comfortable. They can't beat up, railroad to jail, ruin, and kill all of us. There is strength in numbers. Silence signifies acceptance.

I am part of a talk show tonight at 8 PM EST. Call the above number if you have a story. Call the number if you want to make an anonymous tip.

Check out this website for more information:
http://www.corruptct.com/

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson

-  

Impounded Files (Secret) Rigging All Court Cases?

Text with video:
Published on Jul 14, 2012 by
More info: http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2012/07/impounded-secret-files-to-rig-...

What if insiders, and offshore corporate and international banker organized crime had a back door to skew justice and make as much profit as is possible? They do. Lawyers rule and are screwing us blind.

Steven G. Erickson meets up with Bill Windsor "Lawless America", the movie, more information:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2012/07/steven-g-erickson-in-lawless-am...

-

I received the below email Aug. 7:

Hello Friends.

Due to the need to get a lot of work done, the need for some rest, and a few other factors, I am changing the Itinerary & Schedule.  I didn’t want to do this, but I believe it is ABSOLUTELY in the best interests of the project.

So, here’s the plan:

I will stay in Minneapolis from now until the evening of August 10, when I will drive to Pickstown, South Dakota.

I will return to Minneapolis on August 12, and I will spend a week here.

I will then be in Des Moines to film on August 20; Omaha on August 21; Lincoln on August 21; Pierre on August 23; Bismarck on August 24; and Billings on August 27.  I will look at the schedule for any tweaks needed thereafter, and I will publish the new Itinerary tonight.

I hope this doesn’t inconvenience anyone too greatly.

During the week of August 12 – 19, I will call on the people of Minnesota to help me.  Anyone who can volunteer some time will be invited to come to the hotel to help process videos; upload videos to YouTube; write and post articles on www.LawlessAmerica.com; etc.  I will have a room with a big conference table, so bring a computer.

More later on all of this.

An RV is coming from Florida, so we will then have four people traveling with me.

We could use some help from each of you:

1.       If you have already been filmed, please send a paragraph or two sharing your observations on the filming.  To: editor@LawlessAmerica.com
2.       If you haven’t been filmed, please send a paragraph telling why you want to be filmed.  To: editor@LawlessAmerica.com
3.       If you are yet to be filmed and haven’t prepared your three-minute statement to Congress, please, please do so.
4.       Everyone should email to me all text of your script and any other notes, narratives, etc. that you prepare.  This helps us write stories about you.

More information to follow.

We have a MOVEMENT going.  We must press the multiply button and blast news of this out everywhere we can.

All the best,

Bill

William M. Windsor
Movie Trip Phone: 770-578-1094
Fax: 770-578-1057

-

 Do you wish to donate to the "Lawless America" project? Do you want an audio and/or 3 minute video clip of your story presented to Congress? Do you want to fight foreign occupation of the US by banksters and corporate organized crime? I will utilize 15% for transportation costs, film editing, and filming, and send 85% to Bill Windsor to further the "Lawless America" cause with any money donated through [this link], click on donate buttons. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats