Sunday, October 28, 2012

My correspondence to Romney and Obama

Image of face halves of Mitt Romney and Barack Obama [found here].

I faxed then Governor of Massachusetts, [this text], back in 2006.

[My letter text] to Barack Obama, July 2009.

[My open letter to elected officials]

Steven G. Erickson, [Target on Secret Police Arrest on Sight Enemies List]

* * * *

From Sept 11, 2011:

Happy 9/11 Anniversary Police State!


Falling Man, 9/11, 2001 AP/Richard Drew

The below was posted in an Opednews.com article, "A Decade After 9/11: We Are What We Loathe," written by Chris Hedges [found here]

Police State wrote themselves blank check on 9/11

What stands out for me ten years later, is the domestic terrorism I was suffering at the hands of the Connecticut State Police. I really felt they would make good on their threat to kick my teeth out and take me for my last ride in a cruiser trunk in handcuffs. I was a landlord who had been tipped off that officers were going to use their informant drug dealers, vandals, and prostitutes to make 3 arrests on my properties I had fixed up from a boarded up condition to take them under the nuisance statute.

I had also been tipped that they were going to use a large breasted blond informant to get me to drive her home after I had drinks at the local bar where I could be beaten up by officers, maybe have drugs planted on me, where I could face 5 to 15 years in prison. My real crime in their eyes was getting in the way of their prostitution, drug running, and property/asset confiscation business. I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and wrote letters to the editor. I was being tailed 24/7, sometimes by 2 cruisers wherever I went.

There was an alleged retired Mossad Colonel who owned a downtown bar in Stafford Springs, CT, married to a retired FBI agent. State Senator Tony Guglielmo had his picture with CIA drug king pin George H. W. Bush hanging in his insurance company office and hung out with CIA man, now former Congressman Rob Simmons. Tony is aware that I got prison and lost my property for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to him and for writing letters to the editor published in local newspapers. Ritt Goldstein proposed Civilian Oversight of Police around the same time period and was terrorized into fleeing the US to seek political asylum in Sweden.

Before 9/11 State Police offered me a choice to be on their organized crime side helping illegally seize legal guns, non-organized crime businesses and property, and to set up citizens for false arrests and imprisonment. I was railroaded to prison after being falsely arrested 10-11-01 for resisting being mugged on my own property. Police told me, "We can now do whatever we want." My daughter hasn't called me "Daddy" or returned my calls since my release from prison. Happy 9/11 Police State!


-stevengerickson AT yahoo.com


http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/09/connecticut-state-police-drug-delivery.html


Text of letter written by Steven G. Erickson to Barack Obama and to George W. Bush 9/15/2001, with indication Bush read the letter [found here]. Click on those images to make bigger. Tex to letter written to former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland meant to arrive for his first day of federal prison in Pennsylvania [found here]

* * * *

The below comment was placed in [this Opednews.com article], "War--The Fiscal Stimulus of Last Resort," by Ellen Brown

Target List for Activists

I was in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in the Gulfport area of Mississippi and New Orleans Louisiana [scroll down here for photos]. I went to Bourbon St. one night and drove a bunch of "corporation police officers", private police, maybe Blackwater. Blackwater wasn't on my radar in 2005. I was told by them after heavy drinking that some of them were snipers on rooftops along with various White male state police officers and SWAT snipers to shoot Blacks during the news black out. Half size diesel motor refrigerated cargo ship containers were used to store victims of police shootings hauled out over deep water by double rotor helicopters, dumped at sea. These "police" told me about a better method of getting rid of unwanted citizens is needed using Katrina as a testbed. I was also told there was a detain list of politically active citizens in disaster and Martial Law areas. I was given the impression that those who topped the list could be murdered on sight.

I talked to a man with Canadian Parliament ties back in 2004. He talked about the FBI in Boston doing illegal wiretaps to cover-up organized crime murder-for-hire operations conducted for FBI going back decades, alleged child abduction by State Police for flights out of New Brunswick for White Sexual Slavery, and how his life went down the tubes when he tried to return cassette tapes of illegal FBI wiretaps he dumpster dived for behind a federal building. He broke down the Whitey Bulger Winter Hill Gang FBI Massachusetts State Police organized crime operation. The Canadian even went off the deep end, seemingly, claiming the US Military was using satellite weapons to microwave cows in New Brunswick farm fields. We may have the same type of organized crime operation running the US offshore disguised as mild mannered banks and corporations. God save us all.
I recall Connecticut State Police Sargeant Samuel Izzarelli telling me about how big mouths could get "hot shots" in prison to kill them slowly or give them horrible diseases. Izzarelli later became head of Troop C, Connecticut State Police, Tolland. He took my Connecticut State Police misconduct complaint. While I still owned the properties in Stafford Springs, Connecticut that police had terrorized me out of, Izzarelli told me that I would not have been a target of police had I not been a landlord, as all landlords are slumlords, AND a contractor, as all contractors are drunks. I figured Izzarelli told me that I would get a "hot shot" to get me to freak out when I was railroaded to prison. I figured that Izzarelli knew I was to be arrested and then endure a fixed trial where I'd get prison, beforehand. If you freak out in prison, you can be held indefinitely as a mental patient. More:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/06/6-figure-salary-scumbag-cops.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats