Friday, December 21, 2012

Be Willing, It is Okay



Image found here.

We the people are at a crossroads.

So, what is it going to be?

Are we going to be slaves, or are we going to look around and have a talk?

The below text was cut and pasted from a comment I made [here on this post]:


The bigger picture

Why is the news reported the way it is? What I mean is the international foreign corporate media. What do they have to gain? Are you easily influenced? If you see one main story that some outsider wants you to see and there are flashing lights and simulated drum beats, will you give into the message? It is 24/7 for days, so you should. Be willing.


The below is the text I placed [in this Paul Craig Robert's Opednews.com article]:


Without a record, I was entitled to AR, Accelerated Rehabilitation for $100, no prison and no requirement to report to probation, for Assault 3rd which can be loud yelling and breach of peace, both misdemeanors. Breach of Peace has to be in public. I was attacked in my dark driveway by a felon, a police informant, who had been leaving death threats on my voicemail, and who was stalking me for weeks. The felon was given immunity for felonies, and I got a year in prison for misdemeanors and 3 years probation with the highest fines and strictest conditions.

The judge ordered a mental evaluation for pepper spraying a mugger who was wielding a knife. Obvious disturbed behavior, right? He wanted me locked up in a mental institution for the rest of life for doing this.

Prisons were so crowded, that a man already in trouble who raped a 3 year old was given
probation to stay with his family. I pepper sprayed a mugger who had been stalking me and
threatening my life. Others who committed "the same offenses" I did while on probation
were not violated on probation. I had proposed civilian oversight of police and had been
trying to very publicly remove the judge who sentenced me criminally for bad behavior in
civil cases for years before he retaliated on me with prison.

Stafford Springs, Connecticut, Police Officer John Desso who is also LT of the Guards of
Bergin CI, Storrs, Connecticut, that contingent on my release from prison, and to not
spend the rest of my life in prison, I was to keep quiet and I was kicked out of
Connecticut. Desso, Prochaska, and Mulcahey told me I was kicked out of Connecticut for
being a "Big Mouth" before I was arrested for anything.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it really sensible to name oneself after a figure eaten by dogs

a fate for the likes of a Dianne Sawyer, Mr. Maddow, Baba Wawa, Feinstein, Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Sarah Silverman, Madonna, and all the witches at the broom stick factory

http://twelfthbough.blogspot.com/2012/12/missing.html

how can people be so willingly stoooopid...

http://www.wizardsofaz.com/waco/sage.jpg

without "Jew" worship ?

http://timster-howdarei.blogspot.com/2012/12/israeli-death-squads-did-sandy-hook.html

Davy

[anti-braindeadgoy/pro-TRUTH comment board activist]

Friday, December 21, 2012 5:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats