Friday, December 14, 2012

Homelessness and the US Police State

Scroll down in post for survival tips on how to live homeless out in the woods in the cold and snow.



Jon Kraus of the Hartford Courant drew the above picture in about 2004 for a Letter to the Editor written by Steven G. Erickson complaining that citizens in the State of Connecticut were felony arrested for complaining about illegal police searches but police conducting illegal searches were not punished. What!!!???

My complaints about police are summed up [here].

My complaints about an Ellington and Stafford Springs Connecticut area Attorney Michael H. Agranoff can be [found here].

My complaint to the FBI is [found here].

Remembrance of my 3 weeks of Homelessness


Text with video:

I could not find a job after getting out of jail in Connecticut for having pepper sprayed a mugger who attacked me on my property. I had no previous record and the judge who sentenced me to prison did not send a criminal who raped a 3 year old to prison. [that story] Yes, there is more to the story. I had a wife a fat police officer who lived with his mother wanted for himself. I, like Ritt Goldstein, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police in the State of Connecticut. Ritt Goldstein was also attacked on his property and then arrested. Ritt Goldstein fled to Sweden seeking political asylum being so terrorized by police after making [this video].

[This post] tells more of my story with pictures, video, etc. Scroll to bottom of post.

I used Jim Beam Whiskey to brush my teeth and to keep meat preserved in jars. Eating something with a lot of fiber last thing, made things easier in the morning ... cleaner too. I was too angry to freeze to death. Before ending up almost freezing to death in the woods in Vermont, I had made over $2500 per week after taxes as an insurance adjuster. Having a criminal and prison record got me fired from that job.



* * * *

Steven G. Erickson (PO Box Eight Seven Four, Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA) can be reached at:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats