Thursday, December 13, 2012

Police Troll Texts To Get Laid?

Image was found here.

Text with below video:

Police Troll Texts To Get Laid? Maybe it is worse than that. Should high definition video and audio of all your conversations on a public bus be recorded. If you are pinching a loaf in the bathroom, should the government have a permanent record of your efforts? I expand on this theme on [my blog]

If I write a letter to the governor of the State of Connecticut mocking the US Police State I will post it here, archive December 2012: [click] I post a picture of me, my ex-wife, video, links, and my phone number [here]

Keywords: US, Police, State, Brutality, Connecticut, New York, City, NYPD, CIA, FBI, TSA, DHS, of, Children, Families, and, protest, NDAA, PIPA, SOPA, Obama, George W. Bush, impeach, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Iran, war, wars, illegal, crime, international, cocaine, heroin, bankster, corporate, corporation, whore

Originally posted here without luck:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=713_1355347854

Posted here on youtube.com if you can't view here: [click]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats