Sunday, January 13, 2013

Drone/Gitmo protest closes entrance to CIA headquarters



Art image of CIA classified and clandestine torture techniques was [found here].

I was just looking around liveleak.com and found the below.

Text with below video: 

On Jan 12, 2013, about 100 protesters against CIA drone strikes and
"enhanced interrogations" stood blocking the Dolly Madison Blvd entrance
to the CIA. No attempt was made by police to remove them, that entrance
was simply shut down.

Since the beginning of the year, there have been 7 drone strikes into
Pakistan, killing dozens of people, after a relative lull late last
year. Meanwhile, John Brennen, author of the "kill lists," has been
nominated by Obama to become Director of Central Intelligence.



* * * *

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR TAX MONEY GOING?


Text with video:

Published on Jan 12, 2013
Join me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Sentientmind

Based on a "Flashpoints" interview with Dennis Bernstein & Dave Lindorff.

directed & animated by
Chris Fontaine

produced by
Softbox

* * * *

I, Steven G. Erickson, am blocked from commenting on Opednews.com. My last comments weren't blocked. I got no email notice. I just posted pro-2nd Amendment and then was blocked. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats