Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Obama to get higher UN Position?



Shouldn't Obama and his family get a penthouse on Wall St., New York City, so he can better fulfill is obligations to do his bidding as head of an international banker UN position?

If average Americans are now considered zombies by the elites, should Obama be insured his 3rd term as US Puppet President, or should some other figure be put in as Obama rises in stature?

Would there be a "Fiscal Cliff" if so much money was not being spent on putting the US on lockdown, drone bombing at least 8 countries, and setting up troops, weapons, and contractors to occupy 30, or so, countries in Africa?

I offer the below simple guide on how to live homeless. If you end up in a UN prison camp here in the US, just try to keep your spirits up.

Check out my posts before this one, I break it down.

http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick


If there weren't so much tyranny in the US, I would not have made the video above about my 3 weeks of homelessness. I would not have posted about a Crack Cocaine addict offered my property and help getting a gun permit for assaulting me, sexually harassing and threatening my then 14 year old daughter's life, and terrorizing me out of Connecticut after he assaulted me in my backyard. [post]

My Opednews.com writing can be found [in this list].

Useful Dangerous Idiots

Those who are bi-polar, who are on psychotropic drugs, or who are addicted to narcotics or alcohol are useful idiots for police. It is about revenue collection, property confiscation, skimming drug dealer profits, and getting kickbacks from lawyers and judges for putting citizens through the system. Crime is farmed, not solved.

I reported and named names of the teens who were in "The Diaper Gang" who were robbing citizens and beating their victims with baseball bats for months. The crimes went "unsolved" by Stafford Springs, Connecticut, State and town police.

The teens came out of the bushes and were going to beat me with bats. I had chased one of the drug dealers out of my house when he chased me in my house with his gun drawn so they thought I might have a gun, I didn't, but their thinking I did, meant I didn't get my head beaten in with a bat. Police refused to investigate these teens as they had a business relationship with the teen thugs. Informants were told who the gun and small business owners were on the secret police target lists. They were constantly up to no good, so that is why I believe the Sandy Hook Newtown, Connecticut, schoolyard shooting smells funny.

I don't have a gun anymore so I don't hike or take walks as I did when I had a pistol permit. Dangerous idiots who are on Big Pharma dangerous drugs are being used to abuse you at your tax dollar expense.

The above text was posted as a comment [in this Opednews.com post]

[Steven G. Erickson's Opednews.com writings]

[my LiveLeak.com uploaded videos]

[my story, picture, and contact info]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats