Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Text to Prosecute Obama for Treason and War Crimes




I have sent the below text two my Vermont US Senators and Congressman:

Dear elected Official: January 16, 2013

I am requesting that Barack Obama be impeached and then prosecuted.

If Obama has virtually declared himself king, or dictator, of America declaring Congress and the US Senate merely ceremonial, with no real power or purpose, Obama has to be legally shown he has gone too far. Or, if those who are in Congress and/or US Senate have no real power or purpose, I ask that they be disbanded to save tax dollars. If US taxpayer dollars are to be saved and used for the best interest of Americans who pay them, I request that all military/policing occupation, military, contractor, war weapons production, all spy agency, and the sum total of all military spending be cut to 10% of its current levels. 53 plus percent of all taxes collected for world domination, spying, warring, murdering, robbing rightful owners of assets, and enslavement is insane.

I believe it is criminal to dictate executive orders to circumvent the American process.

If Obama took an oath to uphold and protect the US Constitution and then signed the NDAA, he has violated his oath. If Obama is telling the nation that he bows to a higher power, the UN, he has committed treason and violated the trust of the American people. If Obama advocates regime change and invading other countries taking orders from the UN, this man is acting as a foreign occupation leader and needs to be immediately removed.

Please seek, and initiate, the process to start whereas Obama can be arrested, handcuffed, processed, fingerprinted, his mugshot taken, and then to remain in custody behind bars for a bail hearing and prosecution.

If Obama has advocated and/or the drone bombing murder of civilians in other countries, I request that Barack Obama be submitted to world court authorities to prosecute Barack Obama for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity.

I would like a written response back by mail and I request that a staffer talk to me, “on the record” for a recorded phone call that I can post on the internet.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box (Eight Seven Four)
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA (Phone # Eight Zero Two 490 3559)

P.S. I am asking other citizens to cut and paste, or alter the above, to send to their elected officials by email, by mail, and then to call elected officials to confirm receipt.

My complaints against the system as is [can be found here]

I post stories of judicial abuse, police brutality, public corruption, banksters, corporate pirates, abuse, the State of Connecticut, tyranny, wars, and protest [here on this blog]

[My LiveLeak.com video uploads]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats