Friday, March 01, 2013

Feds caught on Paper?



Has the Corporation United States been outed? Are we the people merely defendants in an international bankruptcy courts where all judges are magistrates dictating the terms? Are all courts invalid because they are corporation courts where the corporate term "person" is required to present his or her body?

Can we expatriate from the corporate bankruptcy state as an occupant to become an American or resident of our state?

Has the UN and the Central Banks been the real power using the US Government as its puppet? Have foreign BAR associations helped in skimming trillions of dollars from Americans?

Check out Steven G. Erickson's video uploads on LiveLeak.com [click here]

If a scab, has been ripped off the wound, take a view:

Text with below video:

Gus Breton and David Johnson really break it down. What is wrong with the US Government? How is it being occupied by foreign corporations? The elite are stealing trillions out the back door. Johnson has a solution. This video in the right hands might move mountains. Please share.

Did the Corporation of America, the US Government breech their contract with the people? Well, if part of the contract was covertly burned, or removed, then the contract is then null and void. [post]

Is there missing text in the US Constitution that could remove Barack Obama, Diane Feinstein, and others, both Republican and Democrat for taking money and allowing themselves to be influenced by foreign powers such as the UN, banks, and corporations?

Gus Breton and David Johnson go to the Connecticut State Library and find the missing copies of the 13th Amendment in official books from the 1800's [video].

This video is of Gus Breton and David Johnson testifying at the hearing in consideration to make the missing parts of the 13th Amendment officially part of the New Hampshire State Constitution. This video was shot, February 28, 2013 in Concord, New Hampshire, at 33 N. State St by Steven G. Erickson

Text with post on this subject:

The Elite, lawyers, judges, and the BAR Association have allegedly
conspired to hide part of the 13th Amendment to collude with foreign
powers. In New Hampshire, a hearing was held at the State Legislator
where a bill to adopt the missing sections of the US 13th Amendment into
the New Hampshire State Constitution.



[This post is still under construction]. There are no videos embedded, they are being rendered now.



I, Steven G. Erickson, met with New Hampshire Representative Stella Tremblay, Gus Breton, and David Johnson at the hearing at 33 North State
St., Concord, New Hampshire, at the New Hampshire Legislature in late
morning, February 28, 2013. We had lunch together after the hearing and
discussed what had transpired.



Have international bankers, corporation owners, high officials, lawyers,
the BAR association, and foreign powers been siphoning off trillions of
dollars from the American people? Are we all subjects of a bankruptcy
court where judges represent the collection corporation?



Gus Breton has an interesting story. He fought back against the New
Hampshire Attorney General and riggers of the court. Right, or wrong,
too many divorces cases are a boon for lawyers and the State and horror
shows for parents and children. If you gain ground going after riggers
of the court there is blanket retaliation and sometimes jail time. I
have not vetted [this post] about Gus Breton. I happen to like the guy and believe what he is fighting for is right, and patriotic.

[Steven G. Erickson's blog] [More videos on this channel]



http://nhredress.wordpress.com/affidavits/




http://cafr1.com/


stevengerickson AT yahoo.com




I, Steven G. Erickson, have been having certain problems with both of my computers. Text will highlight itself in blue and then delete itself without me touching the keyboard. Text size and style will change randomly. The text I put in to post will sometimes be different after posting then I cut and pasted in. My emails have been jacked. My phone doesn't work correctly. The last time this problem happened so across the board, Connecticut State Police, were following me around after threatening to kick my teeth out and making me take my last ride in the truck of a cruiser in handcuffs if I did not shut my mouth and leave the state. [that saga]

So, anything I write on the internet, or send out by email, can either be deleted, corrupted, made up, or altered to confuse or adulterate my message. Word software for typing up documents is jacked. Features don't work. Again, I have gotten someone's attention. Last time I narrowly escaped being beaten severely or killed, but was railroaded to prison losing my family, property, contracting business built over 2 decades, credit, friends, reputation, and the sum total of my life's work. Free Speech can cost way too much ...


Raw footage from the Concord New Hampshire Hearing, Feb. 28, 2013:



More related videos [embedded here]

2 Comments:

Anonymous EV said...

wow - timely, man. i'm reading this ebook, "it's not the law" by wayne frank barbuto...same stuff, deep info, lays it all out. I am flabbergasted that the 13th amendment (the original one) was just replaced by a totally different one.

See itsnotthelaw.com. I'm going to check out the videos you posted, too. Thanks for the info!

Friday, March 01, 2013 9:17:00 PM  
Blogger Penny Pincher Personal Finance said...

To defeat their control of your computer try this: Either you or have a friend download Tails at tails.boum.org and burn it to a DVD-R. It is a live OS with GnuPG encryption and Tor. Boot from it and in this way bypass your computer's OS. Write your pieces off the internet, and use battery power if you have a laptop, so they can't crawl up your power lines. Then copy paste and upload the pieces while using this OS. I can't speak for the total safety of Tails, not having tried it yet, but you can also use Slax from slax.org, it just doesn't have GnuPG or Tor built in. I have used Slax and it is okay for browsing but I had trouble streaming video with it. This may have been due to the lack of RAM on the computer I was on.

I would be interested to know if that solves the problem or if the problem is coming in thru Blogger itself. Most likely you have some kind of trojan and using a live DVD for an OS would fix that.

You can contact me by leaving a comment on any of my blog posts. They are moderated by me.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats