Thursday, June 06, 2013

No money, no gas, 1000's of miles from home, only open bar after the hurricane ...

The bar I went into in Hammond, Louisiana, not too far from New Orleans.



It wasn't long after Hurricane Katrina. I was given a little station wagon with a 5 speed with about 200,000 miles. My father gave me $1500 to pay him back. He thought that maybe I'd fail. I paid him back with my first weekly paycheck of $2600, and that was after taxes. I ended up working as an insurance adjuster and had a life altering experience. Almost all in a good way.

More pictures with the one from above [click here]. Hurricane Katrina happened in 2005. So much has happened to me since. So much has happened politically. Check out my link. I stayed and partied on a former Southern Slave Plantation. I can say from experience, Barbecue there is like nowhere else. [My saga continues]

Click on any pictures to make bigger. 

Steven G. Erickson's video uploads:
http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

Steven G. Erickson likes this blog:
http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/

stevengerickson At Yahoo.com

[Another past post, are cops to F'N Lazy to Protect and Serve?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats