Thursday, July 18, 2013

Comedy Relief? TX Gov Perry on Small Business, Laughing Matter?

 

Comedy relief? 

Scroll down to bottom for comedy video.
Pre-9/11, police asked me, a landlord and contractor for decades to help them break laws, collect revenue, confiscate guns, and ruin the self-employed. I said "no" to Stafford Springs Connecticut town clowns (police/constables) and the State Police. Troopers then threatened my life, and were out to use tax dollars to ruin my business, break up my family, make me lose my home that I was current on my mortgage payment on using cocaine and heroin drug dealers, vandals, prostitutes, thieves, and other vermin. Connecticut State Police and Stafford Springs, Police, were trolling all of my internet use, phone calls, and were listening to my conversations in my home and then ridiculing me with what they collected as they followed me around, harassed, and threatened me at your expense. [That story]

So, when I saw the below video, I both laughed, and took note. Maybe Texas ain't so bad as compared to Billionaire Club and Bloomberg owned New York, dirtbag run tax you by the mile using GPS Gov. Deval Patrick, mob central Connecticut, and other states who are anti individual, US Constitution, self-employed, and independent minds. Texas has a lot to be desired, but I have been mostly left alone in Vermont and New Hampshire ... so far, and Texas could be a future consideration. 

Comedian Lewis Black and Texas Governor on the subject of Small Business, Self-Employment, and where in the US it might be best to live:


2 Comments:

Blogger Penny Pincher Personal Finance said...

While Texas has its own power grid separate from the rest of the country, it has water problems and the Agenda 21 problem is strong there.

Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Agenda 21 is anywhere that the UN is. The UN is everywhere and UNESCO may own the Statue of Liberty, the Grand Canyon, Independence Hall, and most resources and land in the US and elsewhere. The enemy is clearly defined in aware minds.

Sunday, July 21, 2013 3:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats