Sunday, August 04, 2013

Flagrant Florida Felony Offense?


If any of you younger folks are actually still reading blogs, you may not recognize the figure above. I am doing you no favors and won't tell you who it is.

I heard a bit on the Alex Jones youtube channel that any pipes, tubes, or related materials that can be used to smoke tobacco or anything else is now a felony offense in the state of Florida.

I can just imagine someone in prison explaining why they are in. "Well, you see I quit smoking cigarettes, so I started smoking a pipe on my way to quitting cigarettes, and then I drove the wife and kids to Disney World. So, here I am."

20 years ago it would cost taxpayers about $75 per day per inmate. A felon can't vote, can't get most jobs, usually can't get loans, can't pass background checks to get most jobs, join a dating site, or even get an apartment. A felon can be denied being able to be around children without supervision.

Smoking a pipe is supposedly illegal?

I say arrest those who are trying to steal our way of life, most of our tax dollars, and who believe in the UN, torture, rape, GMO food, wars, sterilization, population reduction, the New World Order, Bilderberg, Agenda 21, indefinite detention, the NDAA, Obama, George W. Bush, NSA unrestricted domestic spying, and all out murder of average people worldwide.

Check out [my links] in a post about New York Mayor, Billionaire, and public whore, Michael Rubens Bloomberg.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smoke the lies...with Truth

tactical nuke the "JEWISH" narrative...

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/childrens-fantasy-writers/

for good

Sunday, August 04, 2013 4:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats