Sunday, September 08, 2013

Would Obama order the Nuking of South Carolina?






Why Oklahoma City? Why Boston? Why Newtown Connecticut? Why Aurora Colorado? US Taxpayers pay for US Government and CIA terrorism, RT The Truthseeker: http://rt.com/shows/the-truthseeker/operation-gladio-usa-terrorism-565/

Oklahoma City Bombing:
http://www.corbettreport.com/corbett-report-radio-116-the-truth-about-okc/

Corbett Report on 9/11:
http://www.corbettreport.com/episode-280-who-was-really-behind-the-911-attacks/



Text with below video:

No matter what you think of Alex Jones and Info Wars, what is being said this weekend on [their youtube site] IS NEWS.

There are so many scandals going on. Barrack Obama makes Richard M. Nixon look like a schoolboy being sent to the principal's office.

Would Obama and his UN Agenda 21 henchman be so desperate not to be prosecuted and for their handlers to make money on a Syrian War that they would set off a nuclear bomb to get Americans to get on board with his continued BS? Can Obama avoid impeachment and prosecution?

Is Lindsay Graham telegraphing a false flag that might occur in South Carolina?

[Stark Raving Viking blog]

[More videos on Steven G. Erickson's video channel]


* * * *



I, Steven G. Erickson, will never have a cat or dog of my own again in the US. I do not feel comfortable having any weapon or anything of value, due to again being a target of police and their operatives. I do not think any possession is now mine. No relationship is permanent and can be taken away at any time. That is my daily reality in my USA as I have seen the real truth, firsthand.


Before 9/11, I was asked by police to go after gun owners and the self-employed. It would involve domestic spying, breaking into homes to steal guns, digging through financial information, making false police reports, committing perjury, beating up and terrorizing citizens. This was all to BECOME a police officer either in the town of Stafford Springs, or the State of Connecticut. Your town or state is probably almost this bad. I refused to break laws for police to become an officer, so they toasted me. This story might be best told, [click here]


A friend of mine, now deceased, was a Hartford Connecticut Narcotics detective. He was in the Coast Guard Reserves and was on the ground floor at the inception of DHS, US Homeland Security. Homeland Security is for gun confiscation, gold confiscation, property confiscation, forced inoculation, and citizen relocation and re-education.


I won't own guns or a home in the US again. I think it is a mistake to raise a family in the US due to current regime and corporate occupation. I have a passport and a change of clothes. Is there is a place I can go and be "free" and "American" at the same time? That is where I will go if there exists such a place. I believe that the US Constitution should be intact and that all sane Americans have a right to have whatever type of gun they should so choose. I would like to see America to be as advertised and be a good place to live, work, raise a family, and retire in. I do not see that being practical here, currently.


For me, I get pulled over and harassed depending on what state I am in. There is facial recognition and license plate readers everywhere. I was told by Connecticut State Police that I was kicked out of Connecticut and that I was not allowed to date. I had broken up with a Connecticut State Police informant who left her husband for me after confessing that police had offered her $10,000 to set me up for a DUI, a police beating, and 5 to 15 years in prison. This was in retaliation for my talking to elected officials about police racketeering, crimes, spying, and for proposing Civilian Oversight of Police.


Barbara Sattal (sp?) told me that if I did not continue to date her, I would lose my rental properties, my contracting business built over 2 decades, never see my daughter again, and spend the rest of my life in prison, if I did not continue to date her. She told me she could either help me become an informant, or Connecticut State Police Officer, or she could see that I was toasted by them.


I refused, and police followed me around and were encouraging informants to attack and terrorize me. I ended up getting a year in prison for being attacked on my property by a police informant. My daughter has had nothing to do with me since my release from prison. My father thinks he is supposed to contact police and report me for having a job, a girlfriend, or place to live. He thinks that I deserved prison for having pissed off police. Well, having a Corvette, an attractive wife or girlfriend, being self-employed, and for reporting public corruption, police brutality, and judicial misconduct is not illegal.


All I have seen and heard is official lying. No elected official has done anything about the above. They do not even have any questions. I had contacted the FBI during the police harassment campaign before I was falsely imprisoned, and after [post]. There has been no questions and no response.

I believe I was toasted as part of the UN Agenda 21 plan to irradiate the self-employed, small farmers, and those who are speaking out about government, corporate, and banking abuse of the general public, and this is all in behalf of their clients, international banks and corporate organized crime. 

stevengerickson At yahoo.com


So, I see 9/11 as just another false flag as is Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing. Who profits after these bombings? Follow the money.


Who Was Really Behind the 9/11 Attacks?




Text with video:

As we approach the 12th anniversary of 9/11, it is time for 9/11 truth to mature as a movement before it stagnates into insignificance. Either the movement will live up to its potential by naming names and identifying suspects in the crime, or it will become another JFK assassination investigation, doomed to spend half a century fighting pointless territorial battles while the real perpetrators walk free. Join us for this 9/11 anniversary edition of The Corbett Report as we ask the question and demand an answer: Who was really behind the attacks?



7
Sep
2013
As we approach the 12th anniversary of 9/11, it is time for 9/11 truth to mature as a movement before it stagnates into insignificance. Either the movement will live up to its potential by naming names and identifying suspects in the crime, or it will become another JFK assassination investigation, doomed to spend half a century fighting pointless territorial battles while the real perpetrators walk free. Join us for this 9/11 anniversary edition of The Corbett Report as we ask the question and demand an answer: Who was really behind the attacks?
For those with limited bandwidth, CLICK HERE to download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.
For those interested in audio quality, CLICK HERE for the highest-quality version of this episode (WARNING: very large download).

Documentation

James Corbett presents to the 9/11 Revisited: Seeking the Truth conference in Kuala Lumpur
Time Reference: 06:53
Richard Grove’s Project Constellation
Time Reference: 15:48
Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorism
Time Reference: 18:19
Report on Bremer’s speech to terrorism conference pre-9/11
Time Reference: 18:27
Anne Tatlock’s story of missing 9/11 in Nebraska
Time Reference: 19:13
President Bush’s cousin escapes death by rescheduling a WTC meeting
Time Reference: 19:23
Paul Bremer interview, NBC, 12:46, 9/11
Time Reference: 20:18
9/11 Conspiracy Solved
Time Reference: 23:09
Former NYPD boss Bernard Kerik released from federal prison
Time Reference: 25:55
Bernard Kerik Scandals
Time Reference: 26:56
Jeremy Rys on The Corbett Report
Time Reference: 28:54
YouTube.com/WarCrime911
Time Reference: 33:08
Series of articles on Richard Armitage
Time Reference: 34:44
Michael Springmann on the Jeddah consulate and visas for terrorists
Time Reference: 36:32
PNAC letter to Clinton urging strike on Saddam
Time Reference: 39:46
Armitage and others negotiating with Turkey before 9/11
Time Reference: 39:59
Sibel Edmonds on The Corbett Report
Time Reference: 40:35
PNAC calls for a new Pearl Harbor
Time Reference: 46:48
DigWithin.net – website of Kevin Ryan
Time Reference: 47:17
Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects by Kevin Ryan
Time Reference: 48:14
Kevin Ryan on Guns and Butter
Time Reference: 52:36
“Trusted” by Mr. Brown
Time Reference: 59:52



(RT America) The Truthseeker: 9/11 and operation Gladio (E23)




Text with video:

Published on Sep 8, 2013
'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.

Seek truth from facts with Bob McIlvane, whose son Bobby was killed in the lobby of the North Tower; NATO's Secret Armies author Dr. Daniele Ganser; Elizabeth Woodworth of Consensus911; Journal of 9/11 Studies co-editor Dr. Graeme MacQueen; Dr. Kevin Barrett author of Questioning the War of Terror, civil engineer Jon Cole of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth; and Rachel Maddow of The Rachel Maddow Show.

MORE EPISODES: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

Subscribe to RT! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/rt
Follow us on Google+ http://plus.google.com/+RT

RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats