Saturday, December 07, 2013

Celebrate Bombing Pearl Harbor Day by living in a cave?




The above picture comes with an interesting story of two brothers living in a cave, scrapping, inherit 6.6 billion dollars. [Picture and story is found here].

I found the below video [here on the Kenny's Sideshow blog]. I don't think I can outdo any of his posts on any holiday or remembrance. So, I suggest clicking on the link.


-

I, Steven G. Erickson, embedded a video and text about Americans living in tunnels, caves and living out in the woods, so [click here]

Steven G. Erickson video uploads and favorites [click here]

stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

-

I follow up on a story of "In-tent-city", Keene's Homeless about 3 years ago. I am assuming times haven't gotten any better:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats