Sunday, December 01, 2013

Exhausting Economy with too much Empire Building?

Should Barack Obama be removed as US President and prosecuted internationally for War Crimes? (Yes or No?) [Please take poll by clicking here, and then pass on to others]



Image found here.

What is left of the US Constitution? Maybe over 68% of our US taxes goes for wars, unlimited domestic spying, and the building up of the police state. That is a misappropriation of funds. This is international corporate organized crime occupation of countries, including America.

Steven G. Erickson's video uploads [click here].

Oliver Stone: "I feel like a dissident against the American Empire"


Text with video:

Published on Nov 29, 2013
Filmmaker Oliver Stone and Historian Peter Kuznick sit down with RT's Sam Sacks to talk about their mini-series "The Untold History of the United States." The two also address the latest news about NSA surveillance, drones, and Wall Street greed. And Oliver Stone explains why he feels like a dissident against the US empire.

-

Text with below video:


Int. Corporation Occupation makes US last in Class for Education

Drug makers have a captive audience. Vaccine makers have a captive audience. Corporations force student to see and watch advertisements during school hours. US schools are international corporate prisoner training. With razor wire, check points, groping, frisking, metal detectors, prison type guards, and confinement, US students are being taught they are in lock up. No wonder the US is last in its class for education.

68%, at least of US taxes are spent on wars and the US police state. This is a misappropriation of funds. International corporations write the school curriculum. This international corporate organized crime infiltration of America also writes legislation for our elected officials to sign. Most of this legislation can be pushed where the elected officials don't even read the legislation before signing it.

My post, so my take on this situation: I know from my own experiences that the US Constitution was revoked pre-9/11. I was spied on and harassed by police for being self-employed. I was told I was allowed to own my home I was current on my mortgage by police. I was told by an officer that he deserved my wife, not me, after he listened to all my phone calls and trolled my phone calls. He worked at ruining my contracting business and used informants to set me up for arrest. I got prison for being attacked on my property by a police informant. All this spying does not make you safer. [This US Police State Abuse is now for everyone].

Text with embedded video from RT America "The Truth Seeker":

An extensive skills study from the OECD finds young Americans are 'dead last', leaked lesson plans from corporate-controlled schools, expulsion and arrest offences under child ‘zero tolerance’ policies, teen mental patient screening questions, and hundreds of thousands of US college students being forced into prostitution.

Seek truth from facts with The Untold History of the United States, co-author Prof. Peter Kuznick, Associate Director of the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood, Josh Golin, studentdebtcrisis.org co-founder, Robert Applebaum, Storyleak editor, Anthony Gucciardi, and filmmaker, Michael Moore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats