Sunday, February 09, 2014

UK Bankers to reveal that US is still a Colony after we are Disarmed

Scroll down in post for first embedded video. It is everything you need to know about the international banker occupation of all of our land, and plunder of all of our labor, since the 1600's.



Wikipedia post with Zbigniew Brzezinski picture above is [found here].

Very poor English speakers like Henry Kissinger with Nixon, and Zbigniew Brzezinski under Jimmy Carter used to be on center stage. The almost non-English speakers seemed like they were really in charge of our money, wars, and policy. The puppeteer behind Obama isn't so easily identified.

The 7 embedded videos aren't new that I watched, I found it as one video and embedded that one. I could not find them here on LiveLeak. I just watched all 7 videos, back to back. They were loaded on youtube when only 10 minutes and smaller file sizes would be accepted. I haven't found a simpler explanation of what occurred in the past and what is happening now. The videos were actually shot not long after the Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush contest.

Is the CIA a branch of UK banks? Is the US still a colony of the UK banks? How did the scam start? What are the names of individuals involved?

Do your own research. Look up the names. Do word searches. Are rightful owners of land and their labor being swindled by international criminals who print actually worthless paper? Why are we paying interest on money we did not agree to borrow? Would you like to understand all the warring and bait and switch still going on? Does the Federal Reserve System ensure that we will remain a colony of UK elite bankers?

Who are the Rothchilds ... really? Should these criminal families who have wrecked and abused humanity for centuries be rounded up and punished?

[hub of links for my blogs and videos, click here]

stevengerickson AT yahoo.com




My Own State of the Union Address:

What I talk about in the text of this video, and in the video, is all the America and world you all live in too. Some of you are just getting it. Some have already got it. Some of you have yet to get it.

In the early 1970's my Grandfather took me for a ride in his pickup truck outside of his farm not too far outside of Fargo, North Dakota. I was in single digits for my age. He told me how corporations and bankers were conspiring to take away land from family farmers. I learned that sheriffs and deputies were illegally wiretapping and spying on farmers for corrupt officials in town halls to take land for land developers. My grandfather taught me to open my eyes, get multiple sources, and not to trust the words of international corporate organized crime and their local town hall mafia goons.

My father was a cog in the wheel for Monsanto. You, may have guessed that we have never seen eye to eye, ever. The corporate world offered me the same Kool-Aid. I am not drinking it.

This is my LiveLeak Yoursay. It is my view of the State of the Union, USA, right now.

I plan on sending a link to my Vermont US Senators (Batman movie actor) Patrick Leahy and Bernie Sanders, and to my Congressman, Peter Welch. I also plan on contacting the Governor of Connecticut, [Dannel P. Malloy], about UBS bank alleged laundering of State Police and/or DCF drug money. I will be making him, and legislators in Connecticut aware of this video, referring to [this text emailed and faxed into them].

With all I have written published in newspapers, blogged on, and done videos on, not one question about what is online or in videos from police, elected officials, and what is supposed to be mainstream media. No one will even dare sue me. I even brought such serious accusations at a public hearing about a judge, I had to swear and oath to tell the truth, [still nothing happened and no questions were asked about this].

[Check out other videos on my LiveLeak channel]






UN & EPA to make woodstoves, campfires, BBQs illegal?




Text with video:

Societies living out on the land are being forced to go to urban areas. "Seal Beaters" and those who fish to survive are being kicked off their land. American family farmers were forced off land due to an international corporate organized crime and banker conspiracy. Using cash to transact between neighbors and family can become illegal. It is a crime to pay cash at tagsales in Louisiana already. Hiking, fishing, canoeing, hunting, and recreation is being made illegal all over due to the UN and Agenda 21. There is a move to get populations off the land to better serve corporate and banker interests, not ours.

We aren't represented for our taxes, but bankers and corporate organized crime is.

Banks foreclose on homes. Central bankers print money out of thin air and then tell us they owe our land, jobs, and even us. Corporations and bankers write the laws that elected officials sign unread. It is a crime in a lot of places to be homeless.

If the EPA and UN outlaw wood stoves, campfires, and BBQs after Obama's gun confiscation is complete, the abuse will have just begun. Should it be illegal to be poor and keep warm and fed? Having a ban on fire due to particulate pollution is pure tyrannical abuse.

Remembering my surviving in Winter, in the woods and snow, in Vermont [video found here].

[Click here for EPA page on woodstoves and burning wood to keep warm].




Text with video:

Published on Feb 8, 2014
"Don't sell me this. A very powerful man tried to sell me this 50-something years ago, I didn't buy it"
Manuel Martinez, who narrowly escaped Cuba in 1962 after being imprisoned for opposing Fidel Castro, passionately defended the Second Amendment in front of Oregon lawmakers Thursday during a public hearing on proposed gun control legislation.

http://www.infowars.com/man-who-fled-...

A current New York mayor has publicly announced his decision to leave Mayors Against Illegal Guns because the gun control group demands an all-out "confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens."

http://www.infowars.com/mayor-nationw...



-

1 Comments:

Blogger wiggins said...

This is the Sumerian Swindle in Operation..........

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/Sumerian_Swindle_v1.pdf

Monday, February 10, 2014 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats