The Duck and Drake Inn used to be for Conspirators
I pulled the above picture [from here]. I was looking at a Guido Fawkes aka Guy Fawkes post [found here on Wikipedia]. There used to be a perception that we might be free.
That perception is no longer widely held.
You can't demand that tyrants respect your rights because there is a damned piece of paper that says it.
It is up to you to not to ask those who transgress against you to punish themselves.
They must be pained in the ass upon a stick or with other means.
[This is where my head is at]
stevengerickson AT yahoo dot com
- Benghazi: Obama's Cover-up & Conspiracy [Full Repo...
- Who is that rider?
- TSA Culture of Humiliation & Enforcing Our Corpora...
- Interesting blog and post
- Questionable Death of "Cowboy", African American i...
- Top 10 GMO Foods to Avoid
- Microsoft, PCs, and the Constant Annoying Updates
- CIA morphing with Police in US
- Will international corporate occupation ban police...
- Newtown School Shooting Sandy Hook Hoax Unraveling...