Saturday, August 30, 2014

No Separate Branches of Government?



Steven G. Erickson joins the "Gee-I-Had" movement. [Post]

[Liveleak.com video upload of Steven G. Erickson's former Stafford Springs, Connecticut, rental properties, 2 fixed up from a boarded up condition]




I know there is a difference between the State and Federal Governments. I sent certified, or registered, letters with return receipts to the office of Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy, the Connecticut Judiciary Committee, and the Program Review and Investigations Committee. Debra Maselek signed for all 3!

If there is a separation of powers, and 3 separate branches of government, why should one person sign for mail for different branches of government?

The above pictures can be clicked of for a larger view and even printed out. I do not have photo editing on this computer so I was not able to make the picture of the text appear with the right side up. [Text available here, readable].

If the Governor of Connecticut, or if no legislator responds to my letter, then is there a national legal precedent that police can do as they please with us, arrest us, rape us, beat us, murder us, railroad us to prison, take our children, break up our marriages and romantic relationships, take our homes, take away our employment, and/or violate all of our US Constitutional rights with no fear of any repercussions?

Is there a US Police State with no hope of checks and balances working as there are no longer any?

stevengerickson at yahoo dot com

[My LiveLeak.com video uploads and favorites]

[Steven G Erickson target on secret police arrest and terrorize on sight enemies list]





[Videos of Steven G. Erickson's properties fixed up from a boarded up condition, scroll down in this post]


-

Former Connecticut Prosecutor and Attorney Peter W. Soulsby drove drunk, was high and in possession of marijuana, was in possession of loaded handgun when he left a birthday party at the Chief State's Attorney, and what do you think happened to him? [story]

Governor Dannel P. Malloy's son was on probation and then committed an armed robbery during a home invasion. Malloy's son got more probation. [scroll down in this post for link to that story]

Police in the State of Connecticut told me I was on "their list" and was not allowed police protection, officers told me they were only allowed to arrest me, Steven G. Erickson, not take complaints or do anything for me. I was told I was not allowed to date, own a home, have my contracting business, and that I was kicked out of Connecticut. I was told by police that I was not allowed to run for political office, vote, talk to newspaper reporters, and to make complaints about police or I would be beaten up, put in prison for life, or murdered.

Police informants chased me into my house, would bang on my door after midnight disturbing my neighbors, would yell that they would murder me, left voicemails that they were going to murder me, and when attacked me, I ended the felon's knife attack on me in my dark driveway using pepper spray. Connecticut State Police arrested only me. Connecticut State Police committed perjury at my rigged trial saying I never asked to make a police complaint against my attacker who said he would cut my penis off and then kill me if I did not give him my wallet. I received a year in prison and was then kicked out of Connecticut upon my release from prison.

I broke no laws and am, and was no threat to the public. I, Steven G. Erickson, was treated worse than a man on probation who raped a 3 year old. He got more probation, not prison. I got prison right out of the box.

Judge Kaplan told me that I was guilty and going to prison before my "trial" began. [The Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan story]

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Kristine said...

I cannot go to the Manchester Police dept, unless I bring an attorney with me.
I am banned from working in ANY human services agency, not just in CT, but also, R.I., NY, Mass., Maryland, and Vermont.
Taking away my right to make a living seems like a huge civil rights violation.
It was part of a settlement, that I supposibly won??? Does that sound logical to anyone, that the complaintant, would be "banned" from working in the field she was educated in?
You are so not alone Steve. People who tell the truth/whistleblower, in CT., are a threat, so, they gang together, to bully us out of the state. First, they have to profit off of you, then you get kicked to the curb.

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 4:56:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Anne Kristine Blake,

thanks for stopping by. For those who don't know, [this post] has documents and the gist of your story.



Often, women who expose the fraud that is the State of Connecticut, DCF, DMR, the courts, the policing, the running of the state, bankers, and corporate organized crime are often arrested, stripped of their children, home, friends, and then set up to be silenced in a mental hospital. It happens over and over.



Often, men are set up to be attacked by police informants on their own property to be arrested, financially ruined, and railroaded prison.



Ritt Goldstein exposed the beta-phase of the build up of the police state and rigged courts pre-9/11. Police were abducting citizens wearing ski masks, torturing them in abandoned waterfront warehouses. Mafia types could have police help them beat their estranged wives, so the wive could be arrested and face serious charges for being beaten and psychologically traumatized. A mayor of a town could have officers drinking, throwing beer bottles on his porch, and slapping police union stickers on his car. Police can use tax dollars to hire police informants to beat you up, set you up for arrests and prison, and even murder you, get caught, and nothing is done to police officers who rape, rob, beat, and murder us. Ritt Goldstein fled to Sweden seeking political asylum so terrorized by police in Connecticut after making [this video].



The abuse has only gotten worse. It takes people like you and me, Kristine, to fight back.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats