Monday, October 20, 2014

Open Letter to CT Atty Gen. George Jepsen

[12 December 2014 update to this post]

[1 April 2015 update to this post] Still no word from Jepsen back from my letter to him ...



Image with story was [found here]

To: October 20, 2014
 Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen
55 Elm St., Hartford, CT 06106 Tel. 860-808-5318

I wish to make you aware of an ongoing covert program of the Connecticut State Police and a rigged court system to retaliate against politically active and self-employed individuals who live, or have lived, in Connecticut. Should the State of Connecticut have warning signs for Americans who drive into a State that violates all of the US Constitution?

I was told by the head, or former head, of Troop C, Connecticut State Police Samuel Izzarelli that I would not have been denied police protection of service and been a target of police for arrests, prison, being beaten by police informants, losing my rental property and contracting business, having my family and marriage broken up, going to prison, and then being kicked out of the state if I had not chosen to be a scumbag by being self-employed. I broke no laws. Izzarelli told me before I had any “trial” that I was going to get a “hot shot” when I went to prison. I nearly freaked out getting injections in prison thinking I would soon die. Other officers had been threatening my life and personal safety. 10's to 100's of thousands of tax dollars have been spent harassing and terrorizing me. Is this a minimum of misappropriation of funds? Police who make false reports, commit perjury, and terrorize citizens, is that illegal behavior that should be addressed and prosecuted? Should victims be compensated?

Former Stafford Springs Connecticut State Police Resident Trooper Mulcahey and Stafford Constable “Fat Frank” Prochaska told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut, was (not) allowed to be married and then not allowed to date after police wrecked my marriage, was going to be permanently estranged from my daughter, didn’t own my home (was then current on my mortgages), wasn’t allowed to have a contracting business, was not allowed to talk to elected officials or reporters, was not allowed to talk to other citizens about reducing property taxes, to vote, run for office, and was very harshly threatened and terrorized by police for talking about opening up a breakfast nook without video and audio surveillance where citizens could meet to talk about political subjects.

Fat Frank often would block me from going to work in the morning and either assault me, or tell me things like my wife didn’t swallow, but she would for him. Officer Prochaska would talk about what my wife had for dinner, what I talked about on the phone, what I did on the internet, and whether my wife and I had sex, or not. After Fat Frank falsely arrested me, my wife and I quit sleeping together and later divorced. I found out that Fat Frank, Trooper Mulcahey, and/or the head of Troop C allegedly offered a married police informant $10,000 to make me think I would get sex, driving her vehicle home from a bar I walked down to, to my house so that I could be beaten by police and then arrested on a laundry list of false charges.

The Stafford Springs Diaper Gang assaulted me, were selling drugs on, and near my property, pimped out underage prostitutes, broke into my house, and vandalized my house with State Police watching refusing to arrest them, only me. Should police be lookouts for drug dealers, prostitutes, vandals, thieves breaking into houses, and for thug police informants who beat up and terrorize citizens on the Secret Police Arrest on Sight Enemies List?

I was charged for numerous towns for the same vehicles, so I was overtaxed for the same vehicles, and am still owed thousands of dollars just for that official theft alone. I got sent a tax bill for $160,000 to an address I did not get mail at saying that if I did not pay in 30 days my property would be seized, happened to be the current equity that I had in Connecticut real estate, for the sales tax I am supposed to charge for painting rooms inside houses. I would have had to have made millions of dollars in 3 months painting bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms myself! The Somersville then head of the Sewer Department told my State Police were trying to coerce him into making a false report and statement in court. The report was that I needed new sewer pipes as old ones were improper and that I was causing a health issue, to face 6 months in prison, for a 40 year old retarded son of a retired Enfield Animal Control Officer who loaded his underwear with feces and then tried to flush them down the toilet in the apartment they rented from me.

I had two drug dealer, addict/alcoholic, thug, felon police informants chasing me to my door trying to attack me for weeks, threatening my life, stalking me, before one attacked me before I was able to unlock my back door and escape. I got sentenced to a year in prison, 3 years probation with no previous record for pepper spraying the knife wielding police informant who told me he would cut off my penis if I didn’t give up my wallet.

I had been going to State Senators Tony Guglielmo and John A. Kissel for years trying to remove Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan for bias against the self-employed, about Prosecutor Keith Courier who threatened me with arrest and prison if I evicted prostitute Lana Thompson who claimed to give Courier oral sex at the Rockville Court, and about State Police criminal activities, racketeering, spying, and terrorism.

Peter Coukos aka “Pedophile Pete” attacked me after the first arrest and told me he was given dibs on my properties for helping police throw me out of Connecticut and was glad to estrange me from my daughter because he has no kids and was jealous of our close relationship. A Pedophile Pete punched me in the back of the head and about my back, he told me that he wanted my then 14 year old daughter to get on her knees and perform oral sex on him.

All of what police have threatened to do, they have, except torturing me, kicking my teeth out, and taking my last ride in a cruiser trunk. Guards in Connecticut Prisons kicked my ankles apart wanting to look up my anal cavity in prison hallways, asking me how the feud with the Connecticut State Police was going. Guards told me that if I was raped and reported it, I would get more prison and would have to register as a sex offender. When two African Americans held my arms stretched against a bathroom wall, I threatened to scoop out the remaining eyeball out of the inmate who was going to rape me and had been in prison for an armed robbery of an armored car where a police shot gun blast took out one of his eyes. I nearly escaped being raped.

Is the above how any taxpaying family raising homeowner should be treated in Connecticut? Should citizens be notified that they are not allowed to be self-employed, own a small business or rental property if they do not know the right people, are Mafia affiliated, and/or are not bribing the proper Police Officer or Official?

Do you have any questions about the above? Do you wish to remedy any of suffering I have endured including my bogus criminal record, tax bills, and losses I have endured? Do you wish to keep other citizens being likewise abused and terrorized by police and insider criminal run courts? I no longer own a home, am married, registered to vote, have my daughter in my life, work with power tools and paint brushes having a contracting business business, credit, health insurance, have retirement, or feel this country is American all due to the Connecticut State Police. Is this okay with you?

Ritt Goldstein also proposed civilian oversight of police legislation, fled to Sweden with his life.

Steven G. Erickson PO Box Eight Seventy-Four Brattleboro, VT 05302


- stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

[Link to my story with video]






-

[click here] for:

Public Corruption and Judicial Misconduct's best friend, Chase T. Rogers?





[more]

-

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2015/01/attn-atty-looney-sandy-hook-taskforce.html

click top banner in most blogs to go to newest posts



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats