Cheapest Gas I saw $1.89/gallon
The cheapest gas I saw was in, or near, Pee Dee, South Carolina, $1.89/gallon. Connecticut was a $2.74. New York was $2.79. New Jersey was $2.26. Florida is 2.11 to $2.33. Expect low gasoline prices until the desired effect is achieved, Russia's economy crashed.
It is economic warfare. Russia's economy is very petroleum based.
I worried about coming down to Florida. I totally expected the UN Small Arms Treaty to be enforced right now, with all US roads be blocked, and the start of house to house searches for guns which are no longer legal in the US due to the borders being erased and treaties traitor officials have signed with equally corrupt, and evil, UN officials.
You are not going to get any large false flags being pulled inside the US until this mission is being worked on.
Check out other posts on this blog.
- Paris Shooters Trained With Underwear Bomber Patsy...
- Backdoor Barry S.
- Sigil Selection Around the Campfire
- USDOJ funds Gangster Rap to Incite Killing of Whit...
- Billionaires like the Koch Brothers are represente...
- Enemy of the State, the Self-Employed
- US Military & Police stockpiling and staging War o...
- F.B.I. Evidence is Often Mishandled
- Score One for Dan Bidondi against UN Agenda 21 in ...
- Love and Hate