Friday, March 06, 2015

Peeping Tom Police and more Predatory Legislation?

Scroll down in post for videos



Elected officials in the US are making the US too crappy to continue to live in for many higher functioning, hard working, honest, taxpaying, family orientated, home owning, and community positive folks. What happened to our privacy and US Constitution?

Vermont US Senator Patrick Leahy still hasn't given me an answer [to this].  Is there any separation between the branches of government in Connecticut? One person signs for certified mail for all 3 branches, [story]. Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy still hasn't answered me [about this].

Connecticut State Police harassed the crap out of me after I was put on the Police Union Black List. A Stafford Springs Officer thought it was okay to talk about whether, or not I had sex with my wife the previous night, talking about what we ate for dinner, blocking me from going to work in the morning. The officer even started bouncing me off my aluminum siding so pissed that my wife was too good for me and should be with a police officer, him. This is the new Peeping Tom Police Nation you also live in.

I talk about predatory police, malicious prosecution, and pandering politicians in the first video embedded below. 

After police destroyed my marriage they told me I was not allowed to date. I assuming they were saying they had dibs on all attractive women. They used a police informant to try to get me to drive her SUV two blocks to my home when I had walked down to the Stafford Springs, Connecticut bar, Lark's Cafe. Barbara Sattal was told she was offered $10,000 by police to set me up, your tax dollars.

A woman I was dating said she was sexually assaulted twice on her way home from a date with me by a Connecticut State Trooper who told her that she would lose her home and beauty parlor in the Canton/Avon area if she continued to see me, and that they (the police) would find something to arrest her for. 

All 3 Branches of Government in the State of Connecticut seem to have attacked the US Constitution with their Sandy Hook operation.

Should State of Connecticut Supreme Court Justice Chase T. Rogers be prosecuted? [more]

Chase T. Rogers' style Corruptikourts, post:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2008/04/sewage-running-downhill-in-ct-judicial.html

Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen still hasn't answered me on this:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-ct-atty-gen-george-jepsen.html

stevengerickson at yahoo dot com


Rolling text with below video:

What about Police Peeping Toms?

Police use Stingray to steal all you videos and photo off your phone. They know who you talk to and text, when, and where from.

If you think police are sharing, storing, and laughing about what they view, you are mistaken

They now how to cause the most damage to your life, your most intimate secrets

Your smart or cell phone, your video game console, and Smart TV can record audio and video even when off and unplugged.

Cops can pull behind a bus, access the onboard cameras and hidden microphones. Do officers pull over buses when they find hot girls they want to shag?

Newer cars are, or will, be set up to video you and record all that is said and done in the car

Police have the ability to make your car and devices (un)useable. They can plant false evidence on your devices

I post videos like this, so my word program and video editing software becomes so jacked I have to restore my computer and reload the software

What I try to write, or if I comment in a video, what I write highlights in blue, or disappears. Or command windows pop up. Cursor will disappear. Or computer crashes.

Files I store disappear or are altered and useable

Which Peeping Tom Pedophiles do we really need protection from?

Police Informant Peter J. Coukos says he was a contractor for the CIA and prefers children 4 to 8, either sex for sexual partners.

Peter Coukos told me police gave him dibs on my Stafford Springs, Connecticut, for his bribing selectman John Julian ($5000) and for helping police harass me.

I, Steven G. Erickson, got railroaded to prison for pepperspraying a police informant who attacked me with a knife on my property trying to rob me. I broke no laws. Peter Coukos got my properties and all I had ever worked for.

Peter Coukos thought I, Steven G. Erickson, had $30,000 saved. Coukos told me that I had to give him my savings or he’d tell the police that I threatened him with a gun and I would get even more prison as police willingly take false accusations.

So spying police can ruin your marriage, take your children, make you lose your home, job, and railroad you to prison if they decide they don’t like you?

I posted a video about a Seymour, Connecticut, parent talking about a young girl who passed a note to another girl being interrogated by police in a back room of the school about being a lesbian for having passed a note to another girl. What???!!!

Should the Police Union be able to put you on a list where you get know police service and where courts can only barbecue you, no deals?

Are elected officials rubber stamping their okay for predatory policing and malicious prosecutions?

The Connecticut Judiciary Committee is shielding the police from answering legitimate questions about what happened at Sandy Hook. What are they hiding?

word search Stark Raving Viking blog


Text with video:

Published on Mar 5, 2015
Expand this area for more information. The NSA, CIA, Police, international bankers, corporate organized crime, and their contractors can capture all of your pictures, videos, texts, calls, and can spy on you, recording everything through your cell phone, video game console, television, and many more electronic devices.

Should laws that pertain to stalkers, pedophiles, and peeping toms, also pertain to officials and their contractors?

Should we have a valid Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution? Should we have a valid US Constitution?

Legislation is proposed as part of a Judiciary Committee Public Meeting 3-6-2015, Hartford, Connecticut. Do elected officials support predatory policing, malicious prosecution, dismantling the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, lawyers making more money, enriching the state, international bankers, and corporate organized crime?

More information I why this is important:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspo...



INFOWARS Nightly News: with Darrin McBreen Thursday January 22 2015: Plus Special Reports


Text with video:

Published on Jan 22, 2015
-- SUBSCRIBE TO PRISONPLANET.TV--
-- Get 12 Months For Only $29.95 - Share With 20 People
-- http://tv.infowars.com/
-- http://www.youtube.com/TheAlexJonesCh...
-- http://www.infowars.com/
-- http://www.infowarsshop.com/
-- http://www.prisonplanet.com/
--

Thursday: The Infowars Nightly News. False Claim: Recording Your Community Tax Burden At Work Is FORBIDDEN! Plus, Why Your Home May Be Completely Under Surveillance.
-- Date: 01/22/2015 --
On the January 22, 2015 broadcast of The Infowars Nightly News, NSA Cyber War Gains new ground.CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher. Samsung Responds to Privacy. Internet of Things, Part 1: God's Gift to the NSA. Sleeping Illinois Cop Claims “It’s now illegal to record a police officer in public”. MAN FACES LIFE IN JAIL FOR RECORDING POLICE. - Watch now

Thanks to Alex Jones and the whole INFOWARS Crew for producing a great show.
Ron Gibson (1-22-15)
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RonGibsonCF/
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/RonGibson...
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AdFreeRadio/
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/adfreeradio/
This Video: http://youtu.be/mc-57-U4axU/

Also Try These Shows On My Channel:
The Alex Jones Show Commercial Free Video
The Alex Jones Show Commercial Free Audio
What Really Happened Radio Show with Michael Rivero (Mike Rivero)
USA Prepares Radio Show with Vincent Finelli



Are you Lord Rothschild (Central Bank) owned? Darrin McBreen of Infowars breaks it down:


Text with video:

Published on Mar 6, 2015
The Rothschild family is worth 500 trillion dollars. They have financed both sides of every war since Napoleon. They own your news, the media, your oil and your government. Yet most of you don't even know who they are.



The Truth About 'Net Neutrality'


Text with video:

Published on Feb 25, 2015
The federal government is about to seize control of the Internet and most Americans don't even know about it.

Send your complaints to the FCC via this link: http://www.fcc.gov/comments

http://infowars.com

* * * *
* * * *
* * * *

Text emailed to email address judtestimony@cga.ct.gov: at 11 AM EST March 6, 2015

Opposition to Bill H.B. No. 6921 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING INVASIONS OF PRIVACY. (JUD)

To whom it may concern on Judiciary Committee:

Please distribute to all members of State of Connecticut Judiciary Committee.

The real major problem involves "G-Stalking", gang stalking by one's own government. There are plenty of existing laws regarding civilians stalking, harassing, and harming each other.

To be put on the Police Union Black List means no protection and service from police, officers can be fired for helping those on the list, and operators of courts, personnel, prosecutors, judges, AND lawyers can't protect and serve the individual, act in the public's best interest, but may only offer no deals, maximum fines, harshest conditions and probation, and prison time for the smallest excuse.

The G-Stalking involves using police, health inspector, building inspector, sewer department, police informants, other departments, to go after the driver's license and professional licenses, and financially destroy a victim, ruin his/her credit, and send outrageous, inflated State and Federal tax bills, and charge G-Stalking victims multiple towns tax for the same vehicle. G-Stalking involves cyber stalking, destroying computer and phone functionality, and illegal domestic spying and terrorism.

I have posted a video and blog that 1000's will see. It states more of my case. Please word search Stark Raving Viking blog, and look for today's date, March 6, 2015. I, Steven G. Erickson, have been charged federal and state tax that I don't owe, was terrorized by police out of Connecticut property that I was current on my mortgages for, and out my contracting business. Police followed through with their threat to cause my divorce, permanent estrangement from my only daughter, setting me up to spend time in prison, and then kicking me out of Connecticut.

I'm asking for remedy and compensation. Please reply and answer the above and follow links on blog.

-Steven G. Erickson, PO Box Eight Seven Four, Brattleboro, VT 05302

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats