Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Do you support the Repeal of the US Patriot Act, VT Congressman Peter Welch?

Scroll down in post for video. Click on top banner of almost any blog to go to newest posts.



Peter Welch photo [found here with Wikipedia post].

I've moved back to Vermont seeking political asylum from the Connecticut Police State brutality, abuse, and court rigging. 

Below text sent in Vermont US Congressperson Peter Welch [webform]:

Support for House Bill H.R. 1466, I would like to testify at hearing: I, and most of those who I talk to, would like to see the repeal of the Patriot Act, as implementation has made America too disgusting to get married in, have children in, have property, work, retire, and even to visit for foreigners. The US is becoming a worse Police State with domestic spying than the former USSR could ever dream. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvO3QrSr8bo

The NDAA is not American, and is not Constitutional. 

I moved from Vermont to Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and bought a house after getting married. Police told me I got no police protection and service because I was self-employed as a contractor, was a concealed carry pistol permit holder, and because I was a stupid m'erf'er for having bought a home in a crime area. Police told me they did not work for me, that I work for them, and if I didn't like it, I was kicked out of Connecticut.

A police officer, Frank Prochaska, became infatuated with my wife and had my bedroom bugged and listened to my cell phone calls illegally pre-9/11. Prochaska would block my driveway when I had to go to work, and want to talk about whether my wife and I had sex, and what I cooked for my wife, and I, for dinner would make my wife fat, and he didn't want that.

Officer Prochaska told me he'd call my father and get me banned from my family, lose my home, lose my contracting business, that he would beat me up, give me my last right in handcuffs in a police cruiser trunk, that I would spend the rest of my life in prison, that I was kicked out of Connecticut, that I would be estranged from my daughter, and he would have the international police union make my life so impossible that I would want to commit suicide.

Does this sound like the sort of domestic spying and abuse all US citizens should enjoy?

Pre-9/11 microphones and surveillance cameras were strung from poles. Police used them to stalk young girls as sexual predators and to target citizens for retaliation, revenue collection, property confiscation, and to be processed in courts and to pay lawyers their last dimes.

When I asked police for the surveillance tapes of me being attacked on my property their response was that their secret surveillance system was for the protection of the police, not the public, and was not for justice. 

Police watched as vandals destroyed houses. They sent thief police informants to break into houses to do inventory and even to steal guns from legal gun owners, officers would be lookouts. Police threatened citizens like me who complained about hard drug dealing, property crimes, prostitution, and teen gangs that were initiated and run by police.

I was railroaded to prison for being attacked on my own property after being stalked for months by the felon burglar thug substance abusing police informant miscreant. He attacked me with a knife, I pepper sprayed him. Only I was arrested, and with no record got a year in prison.

At the same time, prisons were too crowded to put real criminals in prison. A man on probation who raped a 3 year old got more probation, no prison. A cop friend of mine had never heard of anyone in the history of Connecticut going to prison with no record for Assault 3rd and Breach of  Peace never mind someone getting prison for having to defend themselves on their own property were police had refused protection and service.

My lawyer, Attorney Michael H. Agranoff [Complaint], acted as a 2nd prosecutor for his $17,000 plus fee (throwing my case at request of Judge Kaplan), prosecutor Keith Courier who told me I would be arrested and go to prison for evicting prostitute Lana Thompson who gave him oral sex before I was attacked on my Stafford Springs, Connecticut, property would give me no deals, just prison for resisting being mugged and stabbed.

A, judge [Jonathan J. Kaplan] I had been trying to remove for 2 years for bias against the self-employed in civil cases before I was attacked, told me I was guilty and going to prison before the trial.

I found out the international police union can blacklist citizens to not get police protection and service and can get those on the list an absolute barbecue in courts. 3 Judges refused to sit on a small claims case against a Brattleboro, Vermont, car dealer who ripped me off. The international police union also wants the rise of the police state and to further UN Agenda 21.

I am posting this open letter to you on my blog. Look for today's date and word search Stark Raving Viking blog. Please get back to me about my testifying about the bill and on related subjects. I would like to address the need for compensation, getting our criminal records wiped, and remedy for my case and so many others likewise abused.

Should America be as disgusting as stated above?

Please help.

Steven G. Erickson

stevengerickson at yahoo dot com

related links:

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2014/08/joining-american-gee-i-had-movement.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-ct-atty-gen-george-jepsen.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2015/01/attn-atty-looney-sandy-hook-taskforce.html

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2010/02/holding-elected-officials-accountable.html

[My video channel]

How will history judge Peter Welch in preserving America for Americans?

Hopefully this is not the real version of Congressman Peter Welch:



Image [found here] with post.










Text with video:

Published on Mar 31, 2015
In this video Luke Rudkowski interviews Congressman Walter Jones and Congressman Thomas Massie on releasing the 28 pages from the 9/11 Report that prove who actually sponsored the terrorist attack. Obama has promised 9/11 victims family members that he would release this report but due to what's happening with the U.S and Saudi Arabia the report is still kept secret from the general public.

Support WeAreChange by Subscribing HERE http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...



Saudi Arabia financed 9/11 attacks?:

BREAKING New Evidence On Saudi Arabia Our Ally




* * * *

It's time to put the blame for the downfall on America on those who many believe perpetrated it for their elitist friends in the international attorney, wreck the world mafia, judge scumbags like Chase T. Rogers who should be prosecuted, not furthering their careers of little people abuse. 

[click here] for:

Public Corruption and Judicial Misconduct's best friend, Chase T. Rogers?





[more]

Elites like Chase T. Rogers use taxpayer dollars to fund surveys of lawyers to benefit insiders, reviewing how the judicial branch and courts are best surveying the public by asking lawyers how much they like the court system ... WTF!
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2015/03/judge-lawyer-and-prosecutor.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous kerdasi amaq said...

I actually believe that the so-called Patriot Act should be declared repugnant to the Constitution from top to bottomab initio.

That is the only honest course of action which is open to the DNC and RNC.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

I grew up in Western Mass in a town of about 10,000. Sometimes there were no police on duty. There was no real crime. I now wake up in a low crime area in an apartment complex, a police officer can wait in the parking lot taking up someone's space, and then pull over those leaving for work so the officer can collect revenue, not enforce laws. When I lived in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, cops often would not even bother to go to 911 calls, or come hours later. Officers were too busy committing crimes, making money illegally, and chasing women for sex or being predatory sexually to do any public good. Not all cops are bad, but the bad ones taint the goods ones by having them do bad things to be part of the bad boy club.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

The 9/11 Commission Report is available on Amazon.com the below is the text of the first comment reviewing the book:


I purchased a copy of this report back when it first came out and read it cover to cover. Over the years, as more information has surfaced and documentation has become available it is more than obvious that this commission was a sham. I recently purchased a new copy of the rerport that I use as a reference point to what is currently known or available. Though this report is full of holes and half truthes I still urge anyone interested in the topic of 9/11 to own a copy. I have read several other books by authors that are very succesful at picking this report apart or offering information that was ommited or downplayed. So having a copy of this report is an excellent way to reference new information, comparing facts in books and reports that have been published since. It does not matter if you believe in the conspiracy theories that are out there, if you believe it was a flase flag attack or are just looking for the truth about what happened. This report, at the very least, will prove to you that our government simply does not care about knowing what the truth really is. I would reccommend pairing this report with the Jim Marrs book "The Terror Conspiracy Revisited" or another well respected author. You can compare side by side the information being offered to you.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats