Thursday, April 09, 2015

Madam of Connecticut Judicial Branch Whorehouse, Chase T. Rogers



Chief State of Connecticut Supreme Court Justice Chase T. Rogers photo [found here] with video. 

Text to Connecticut Judiciary that I, Steven G. Erickson, will email, or fax, over to oppose the renomination of Chase T. Rogers as Connecticut Chief Justice:

I oppose the renomination of Chase T. Rogers to the Connecticut Chief Justice Position. Please post this with public comment and distribute to all legislators on the CT Judiciary Committee.

So many citizens have been harmed by predatory policing, the piracy of lawyers, prosecutors, and judges. Being targets for business loss, job loss, loss of home, break up of families, and to be the fodder of official sociopaths of DCF and other positions for emotional torture is too much for some, citizens are fleeing Connecticut in droves. Chase T. Rogers is a tyranny enabler and is known to some as the "Madam of Connecticut Judicial Branch Whorehouse". Word search it.

In trying to improve the reputation of the Branch, or "Whorehouse", Rogers approved a survey of lawyers, not the public so the insider who conducted the survey could get a boatload of cash, and so the Branch would come through the survey with flying colors.

Chase T. Rogers does nothing when reports of police committing perjury, prosecutorial misconduct, attorney misconduct, or when retaliatory and malicious prosecutions are obvious.

I was married, raising my young daughter, owned a home, and had built a contracting business over 2 decades when Stafford Springs Police Officer "Fat Frank" Prochaska told me I would get "The Nigger Treatment," if I didn't shut my mouth and leave the state, but my wife could stay. Prochaska was infatuated with my wife and she had no interest in him. Prochaska would listen to my phone calls and somehow to private conversations inside our house. Prochaska would assault me in my driveway before work if I had sex with wife before or fed her dinner that he considered fattening.

The Connecticut State Police "Nigger Treatment" is when officers wreck the target's romantic relationships, relationships with family and children, and make target lose employment, housing, reputation, driver's license, ability to vote or own a firearm, beat up target, terrorize target, and either eventually murder target or railroad to prison. Targets end up with huge bogus state and federal tax bills that can never be paid back. Any havoc the building inspector, health inspector, town hall, sewer officials, DCF, or other taxpayer paid minions can come to bear. CSP-NT is now extended to the self-employed, returning veterans, gun owners, farmers, and the outspoken.

I told Chase T. Rogers to her face about the officers who refused to protect and serve, saying their only job was not law enforcement, it was to F over people like me. I broke no laws, but did advocate paying less property taxes.  International Police Union Representative Steve Spellman, the then liaison to legislators, told legislators what they could vote on pertaining police and the courts, and told legislators targets like me, Steven G. Erickson, would be barbecued and wish they were never born for getting in the way of International Police Union business.

I told Chase T. Rogers about prosecutor Keith Courier, whose prostitute Lana Thompson gave him blowjobs for free, threatened me with arrest and prison if I evicted Lana Thompson who lived for free off me for 6 months costing me $750/month for utilities where he was getting free sex and I was getting his free sex bills. I told her how Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan would automatically rule against the self-employed in small claims cases, cost me thousands of dollars, I tried to have him removed for years, and Kaplan didn't recuse himself in my criminal trial for resisting being stabbed and mugged by a police informant who had threatened my life, stalked me for weeks, and then tried to rob and kill me in my dark driveway. Judge Kaplan sentenced me to a year in prison for pepper spraying the mugger and prosecutor Keith Courier offered me no deals or AR that I was entitled to if I was indeed guilty of any crimes. Should Kaplan have been able to retaliate against him for lodging complaints against him and trying to have him removed BEFORE the trial where he told me I was guilty and going to prison BEFORE the trial began?

I was nearly set up and raped by inmates who prison guards who offered incentives to the inmates who tried. I believe I should have my case looked into for remedy by the Judiciary Committee and I think Chase T. Rogers should be removed and prosecuted for dereliction of duty, for not passing on information to proper authorities when felonious behavior was reported to her, and for covering up for attorney misconduct, piracy of the courts, theft, prosecutorial misconduct, predatory policing, malicious prosecutions, official abduction of children, and public corruption. The Judges' GAL pay to play scam is a whole other matter.

The Death of Shame in America is Chase T. Rogers. Please act accordingly.

Steven G. Erickson
stevengerickson at yahoo dot com

Links to go with story:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2014/08/joining-american-gee-i-had-movement.html

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2015/03/judge-lawyer-and-prosecutor.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-ct-atty-gen-george-jepsen.html



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats