Saturday, May 09, 2015

Does it take having longest tongue, or similar, to get notice on the internet/videos?

Scroll down in post for video of girl



Photo found of Adrianne Lewis, allegedly, having the longest tongue in the world, on her alleged official twitter account.

What is important, a teen girl's 4" long tongue, or the abuse YOU are taking everyday?

The billionaires, bankers, and international corporate organized crime have most of us under stealth occupation. They are ripping us off, royally, everyday, and  also test us daily for the most we will put up with.

My Monsanto Executive Father would come into my room at age two or three, take away my Teddy Bear, and slap, or punch me, for having asthma, something his company may have contributed to my having. He would then lie to my mother about why he was yelling at me or physically abusing me, saying I had tried to get out of bed, when he had woken me from a sound sleep to beat me.

At age 4 or 5 he started busting into the bathroom for using more than 2 tissues for blowing my nose, or more than 10 sheets of toilet paper to wipe my ass. He actually would put his ear to the door, count my tissue or toilet paper count, to beat me. It only got worse as I grew older. He now thinks he needs to turn me into State Police for having friends, a girlfriend, a job, or place to live. I break no laws. So, I have been onto the Corporate Satan for a long time. [More]

In Louisiana you can be arrested and go to jail for using cash to buy items your neighbor offers for sale at a Yard Sale. If you take $5000, or more, out of your own bank account, the teller is supposed to alert police so cops can confiscate your cash. Are international corporations, bankers, and billionaires making rules to better serve them, or are elected officials serving you, representing you, for your taxation?

Are you funding endless wars, a rising world corporate police state, a prison population, and population reduction with your taxes?

Is it great police can just take whatever cash you have and then not charge you with anything if you are willing to shut about their theft? Isn't great that the IRS can just empty your bank account for very vague "structuring" laws and then charge you with felonies?

Isn't it great that you have no rights unless you are part of a "protected group"? 

Do you fund your own abuse?

Why isn't there more activism and awareness of the average person on real issues that affect us all?

Silence signifies acceptance.

-

What is it going to take for me to get some attention to these issues? Do, I have to hire some hot teenage girl to stand in front of my camera as an independent news anchor at various real news scenes to get any attention to the subject matter?

Steven G. Erickson LiveLeak.com video uploads and favorites are [found here].  

stevengerickson AT yahoo dot com

Steven G. Erickson, PO Box Eight Seventy-Four, Brattleboro, VT 05302 (not checked often, as I am out and about more often)

-

Adrianne Lewis Longest Tongue in the World, Video:






* * * *





* * * *



Who is a worse felonious criminal, Jeb or Hillary?


Text with video:

Links and rolling text for video [found here].

Jeb Bush and his family have a long history of banking, CIA, supporting both sides in wars, and other crimes. Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill, have a long history of CIA drug trafficking crimes, banking scandals, being accessories to murders of those who know too much, and acts that can be considered treason. Should the "choice" for the next US President be the one who has cost America the most amount of trillions in stolen US taxpayer dollars or who is a bigger international criminal?

http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats