Wednesday, June 03, 2015

How shitty can the corporate occupation of America get?

 

My angst started after seeing [this Activist Post posting]. It is also the source of the above photo. How does the USA Freedom Act make you feel? Do you love the family it comes from, the Patriot Act, NDAA, and CISA? Can there be an even more Orwellian term than "Freedom Act"?

My education into being a political activist started early.

My Monsanto Executive father didn't want my mother touching me, or being nice to me, and would come in my room take my homemade Teddy Bear out of my arms, wake me up, rip open my pajama tops and see the Vicks Vapo Rub that my mother put on my chest and then slap and punch me because my mother touched me. I learned to hate Monsanto and its minion, my father, early.

Do you remember the Tylenol scare? Tylenol was poisoned and a surveillance camera was the savior. Was this one of the corporate takeover of America's really big false flag operations?

The 2001 Anthrax scare was one of the biggest, in your face FU. Republicans in charge at the time ... and leading Democrats get the Anthrax. How stupid are we the people?

One of the recipients of the Anthrax in 2001 was Vermont US Senator Patrick Leahy. So, then Leahy is one of the architects of the Patriot Act. What a little wuss. Send him some Anthrax, and he turns his coat. Lot's of return on investment there.

Check out link above while you can.

The Patriot Act, NDAA, and CISA are bad enough. How much more do you have to ingest? Well, it hasn't even started yet. Rape for cops is a right. Your door being kicked open for no reason is not a conspiracy theory, it is just a question of when.

[my videos and favorites]

7 Comments:

Anonymous Greg Bacon said...

In a couple of years, those still alive and not in some FEMA camp will look back fondly on these days.

Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Greg, thanks for stopping by. I suggest citizens look at what is being massed in National Guard facilities. It looks like they are staging for a war on us. International corporations and bankers are not satisfied with their stealth occupation of most of the world. It will make them more money if there is a Homeland War in the US. Corporations and bankers are taxing us to fund our own abuse. It really is amazing that there is not a massive sit down strike. Bilderberg types should be hunted down and face prosecution for crimes against humanity.

Thursday, June 04, 2015 7:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bilderberg types should be hunted down and face prosecution for crimes against humanity."

Uhh, what courts do you intend to prosecute them in that will actually do anything to them? I don't think that prosecution is the answer, and any normal-thinking person knows what should be done to them.

Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

yep

Thursday, June 04, 2015 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger RootCanals CauseCancer said...

My name is Sherrie
and I'm looking for Randy Sykes.

Lyme is aspergillus fungus. They know this.
They block all info on fungus.
All diseases are one disease all named something different to throw us off.

I studied the body and the spleen and the filter/oxygen etc.
Curable with anti funguls and oxygen therapy (hydrogen peroxide diluted food grade)

colloidal silver, garlic, baking soda, coconut oil.

linked to meat/cows because its linked to what cows eat. Hay. aka ASPERGILLUS FUNGUS. all symptoms just fungus.
lastfantastics@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger RootCanals CauseCancer said...

mass animal slaughter. Royals.
they do infact worship the devil
and since we are made in Gods image, they want us dead.

"Just because something is hard to believe, does not make it not true"

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger RootCanals CauseCancer said...

PS Eric Traub works for the Royals.
An Ashkenazi Jew.

and infact if you watch a story '30 minute Reality Check'

about grave diggers disease
they have known for hundreds of years how to activate mold to kill the planet.

The tick is no doubt a RUSE and a fake situation.
But the tick will wait 18 years on a branch for a cow to walk by or so they said.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats