Monday, October 26, 2015

Killing People who expose Inconvenient Truth?



I had planned on doing a public access television show and/or documentary with Richard Murzin and AJ Fontaine in 2011. They told me they had evidence that the Connecticut Department of Children and Family Services DCF, the State Police, the Judicial Branch, DHS Department of Homeland Security, and Organized Crime were in bed together trafficking cocaine, heroin, and are involved in racketeering, money laundering, and other international crimes. Retired Hartford Connecticut Detective Richard Murzin and AJ Fontaine died with hours or a couple of days of each other, of "natural causes" soon after. They were supposed to meet with me, Steven G. Erickson.

I didn't have a cell phone, didn't have the alleged evidence that Murzin and Fontaine had, and I was not in Connecticut at the time of their deaths.

I have had too many close calls and I can only wear a feather in my cap so long. Various Connecticut State Police Troopers and the brass threatened me with a lifetime in prison, being beaten to a pulp, and taking my last ride in a cruiser truck in handcuffs with my teeth kicked out.

I was telling elected officials and newspaper reporters what the Connecticut State Police was up to with their federal money gotten after the Oklahoma City Bombing to go after supposed members of Militia by framing them, beating them up. breaking up their families, ruining them financially, slander, and even murder. Murzin told me that anything goes, cops in Connecticut can do drugs, manufacture evidence, just make shit up, destroy evidence, intimidate witnesses, take false statements, use police informants in police inspired crime sprees, murder for hire, drug trafficking, prostitution, child sex slavery, you name it.

Innocent citizens are railroaded to prison, have their property and assets confiscated, and insiders rake in the dough. Connecticut lawyers and judges are in on the action as well. Those who break ranks suffer severe retaliation.


http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2007/01/beyond-ridiculous.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state.html





Rolling Stone Report Michael Hastings knew too much and this happened to him:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats