Saturday, April 09, 2016

Out of State Unmarked Car pulls over citizen in Private Parking Lot



Photo above taken by Steven G. Erickson shows state of traditional America.

I was tempted to pull out my video camera and record what I saw happen about an hour and a half ago. My computer has been hacked so bad a number of times, I am sick of putting it back to factory condition and then uploading all the software again. When I am critical of the rigged courts, predatory policing, and the clowns who say they represent us in government, I sometimes have problems with my computers or angry cops wanting to talk to me outside of where I happen to be couch surfing or working.

An unmarked midsize silver Ford sedan with Massachusetts license plates pulled over a New Hampshire man in an older luxury car with New Hampshire plates in a New Hampshire mini mall parking lot containing a New Hampshire State Liquor store.

I didn't know police could do traffic stops on private property containing private ways unless someone was wrongly in a handicapped marked spot or fire lane where the vehicle would be flagged with a ticket and the blue lights would not be flashing.

I grew up when police had to have at least their park lights, and usually even their headlights if they were lying in wait to make a traffic stop. I know from talking to women that they fear being sexually assaulted or raped by police, or those posing as police, in unmarked cars. I have talked to scores of women who have been raped by police or forced to perform sex acts on White Male police officers fearing arrest, imprisonment, loss of job, property, being beaten, or even murdered if they dare turn in an officer.

When I worked as a 3rd shift clerk and a 24 hour convenience store in Springfield, Massachusetts, officers would call Friday and Saturday nights "Date Nights". Officers would look for pretty girls driving home from bars or UMass fraternity parties and pull them over to see if they had been drinking, had marijuana, or had been snorting cocaine. If so, the officers would singly, or gang rape, a woman, or women. Many were forced to perform oral sex on officers. Married officers who saw them at breakfast buffets popular in the early 1980's would be embarrassed to have me see their wives and children when I know them to be rapists and have charged prostitutes "protection" by having prostitutes give officers blow jobs in the dairy cooler while they sat on milk crates stacked 3 high.

After the Oklahoma City Bombing, town, city, and State Police were given federal dollars to target militia, gun owners, pistol permit holders, farmers, ranchers, small business owners and the self-employed.

So, police in the State of Connecticut were listening to all my calls and trolling all my internet use from the mid 1990s. Police told me that my wife was too pretty for me, that I did manual labor so I should not be able to afford my new pickup truck, shouldn't own a house, and didn't know the right people to having a contracting business or rental property. So, they took everything from me and railroaded me to prison. My only daughter has had nothing to do with me since I was railroaded to prison. That story:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-ct-atty-gen-george-jepsen.html

So, when I see police doing what I described above, I relive all the BS I have suffered with no relief.

stevengerickson at yahoo dot com

My video favorites and video uploads are found here:

http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the beat goes on.

Saturday, April 09, 2016 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Yep it does. A guy driving an SUV with NH plates rolled his window, pointing at the cops saying the unmarked car has Mass plates and was saying that was very upsetting in his own words. The corporate and police state creeping is getting worse. How bad does it have to get before the general public starts to have outrage? Why should we fund our own abuse?

Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats