Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Gun Issue. I called US CT Rep Chris Murphy's office



I was viewing Connecticut US Congressmen Chris Murphy's websites, and contact information, including his [official site]. He, or his handlers, seem to be asking for public support for the most stringent gun control, possibly even advocating confiscation, with a plea to call in about the Orlando Shooting, and what should be done. Should our nation's laws be changed after every highly publicized incident of anything?

I called Chris Murphy's Hartford Office. I talked to Virginia, a staffer, earlier today.

I told her about the aftermath of the Oklahoma City Bombing. Police were given federal tax dollars to hunt down patriot movements, "Constitutional Extremists", and militia. I told her that police used, and created, and fostered criminal gangs to help them go after gun owners. I didn't also mention that these same tactics were being used against the self-employed, small business owners, and the outspoken.

There really wasn't any militia or patriot movement threat in any state, including the State of Connecticut. Connecticut State Police in the 1990's were illegally tapping phones, trolling internet, and setting up citizens for false arrest using federal tax dollars. Single, and married officers, used these new undeclared powers to get dates, rape, rob, beat, and allegedly even have targets for their wrath, murdered.

One very big search term is, "Connecticut State Police stole money out of my wallet," or "Connecticut State Trooper stole money out of my wallet." Police ran vandals, thieves, prostitutes, drug dealers, mentally ill sociopath alcoholic drug addicts like [Peter Coukos], and other vermin on probation to target honest citizens for revenue collection, property confiscation, and to run through the court system and jails. Federal tax dollars fund this abuse. Police are told to make false reports, manufacture evidence, and to lie to the media.

I was told by police in Connecticut that I didn't know the right people to have such a pretty wife, a home, a contracting business, and that I had a big mouth and I was kicked out of Connecticut with threats of them murdering me or my spending the rest of my life in prison. I committed no crimes. Police did railroad me to prison after my false arrest, their perjury in a rigged trial, and was told to leave the State of Connecticut after prison or I would spend the rest of my life in prison. This is my welcome to the real Amerika.  

The Orlando Shooting has been some of the 24/7 mind bending propaganda of the mainstream media which is owned by international bankers, corporations who profit from wars, and billionaires who are out to reduce the population of average people as much as is possible. Word search UN Agenda 21.

Connecticut State Police are being paid federal dollars to spew propaganda and to set up CIA-like operations to disinform, and control, the public for the benefit of outside international entities. So, the Connecticut State Police are being paid your tax dollars to stage events, like the Newtown Sandy Hook School Shooting, to dilute, or even make null and void, the US Constitution.

The international police union will get larger dues from more police when guns are confiscated door to door in the US. When having gold was illegal, citizens feared having their doors kicked in and spending decades in prison for having what was the major form of what was then considered real money, gold. If gold coins and bullion can be confiscated from all citizens, so can guns.

As the 2nd Amendment is repealed,  so is free speech, private property rights, the sovereigty of the US, the Bill of Rights, the Magna Carta precedent, and everything you hold sacred. Anyone can be put on a terrorist watch list if a police officer, or other official, wants to sleep with your significant other, or to screw you out of anything you think you owned.

My story:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-ct-atty-gen-george-jepsen.html

My video uploads and favorites:
http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

stevengerickson at yahoo dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats