Monday, November 07, 2016

Katie, Give Big Momma Hillary a Tongue Kiss!

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2016/11/voting-machines-in-favor-of-hillary.html

Scroll to bottom of post for Abby Martin video. You might expect someone like her to be pro-Hillary. She's connected the dots. The video is worth the time.



The above picture was found on yahoo.com

In 2012, I worked a new car dealership across the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester. Another salesperson, a woman who I find credible, told me that she met Bill and Hillary Clinton at a party in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, if memory serves correctly. She told me that Bill and Hillary were having a contest on which one could pick her up and sleep with her.

The full resolution picture of the above really shows the sexual lustful look in Hillary's eyes looking at Katie Perry.

I don't think there is a woman alive who I despise more than Hillary Clinton. My father's 2nd wife is a close #2, is bipolar, and rants, raves, and transfers her rage against someone else onto a new victim when her anger trigger is pulled. Hillary is a true Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

I truly will have to fear for my life, if Hillary gets in by stealing the election, not skipping a beat with her lifelong organized crime psychopath agenda. If Bill and Hillary Clinton had evidence that could put them both behind bars for felonies, and if the building blew up in OKC Federal Building, the Clintons were then not prosecuted, what does that say?

Well they had to blame citizens who fit my description, and then blame them on someone else. Hillary and Bill may have something to with my divorce, my losing my home, rental properties that I fixed up from a boarded up condition, my dog, my cat, my contracting business, my being permanently estranged from my only daughter, to be railroaded to prison after 4 armed, and uniform 4 Connecticut State Police Troopers committed perjury on the stand.

I was railroaded to prison and was held as a political prisoner. 

I found out that being on what became the terrorist watch list, No Gun Buy List, and TSA No Fly list impacts the victim's life, daily. I hate the Clintons to the core of my soul.

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-ct-atty-gen-george-jepsen.html


Videos that I like and videos I shoot, and edit myself, can be found here:
http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

I intend on buying 2 pieces of 4'x8' plywood, screw them to wood rails of my small utility trailer, and paint these words in red paint:

                                                     QQQQ
CIA CRIMINAL C*NT HILLARY CLINTON!
FLOODING US WITH 3rd WORLD WILL END U.S.
& CONSTITUTION & FAMILY VALUES GLOBALLY
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/ 

http://www.infowars.com/


If you don't see pictures of the signs on my trailer here on my blog, assume I am yet another victim on the Hillary Clinton body count growing list. 


stevengerickson at yahoo dot com



***

Abby Martin formally of RT's "Breaking the Set," someone who'd you think who would be pro-Hillary Clinton lays the Clinton connections to corporate organized crime like only she can. The video below is definitely worth the time to watch. Too many billionaires, elite, and military entities making taxpayer funds to wage wars need Hillary to keep the cash rolling in. 

Text with below video: 

Published on Nov 5, 2016
With the Wikileaks release of thousands of emails belonging to John Podesta, very little is known in US society about Podesta himself. While he’s maintained a low profile, John Podesta is actually considered one of Washington’s biggest players, and one of the most powerful corporate lobbyists in the world.

In this episode of The Empire Files, Abby Martin explores John Podesta’s political rise, his vast network of corporate connections and his think tank "Center for American Progress." Learn why the Podestas and the Clintons are a match made in ruling class heaven.


The Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes John Podesta [Direct Link to video]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats